Close..............

Spinebuster_94

haha, I got a 360 just last night but my Mum won't let me have it until Christmas, damn my god damn mother lol, but these are gonna be on my final save of the year, ECW Originals.

Let me know who you wanna see people. I'll probably preview about 2 per day, depending on how busy I am, PM me with your ideas.

lol..............you've made a lot of saves this year ain't you?? and how bout Sandman [u]:P[/u] he's hard to make trust me, use my T-Shirt design for him if you want..........oh and try sabu........or RVD............or well i'll go think of some more and pm you them.....

no, he's not, when i compared my face to the ingame one, they were close but well i noticed i oversized the jaw and stuff like that, so err it did suck like every one of my CAWs excpet, sabu, Matt Hardy, CM Punk, Miley Cyrus and suicide..........so err i didn't do that bad only about *starts counting* 5-8 of my CAWs were epic fails.......

[quote name='☆GTS Swantonâ„¢' post='5079724' date='Oct 4 2008, 01:58 PM']no, he's not, when i compared my face to the ingame one, they were close but well i noticed i oversized the jaw and stuff like that, so err it did suck like every one of my CAWs excpet, sabu, Matt Hardy, CM Punk, Miley Cyrus and suicide..........so err i didn't do that bad only about *starts counting* 5-8 of my CAWs were epic fails.......[/quote] :P

imo, his eyes are a tad bit small

[quote name='☆GTS Swantonâ„¢' post='5079724' date='Oct 4 2008, 01:58 PM']no, he's not, when i compared my face to the ingame one, they were close but well i noticed i oversized the jaw and stuff like that, so err it did suck like every one of my CAWs excpet, sabu, Matt Hardy, CM Punk, Miley Cyrus and suicide..........so err i didn't do that bad only about *starts counting* 5-8 of my CAWs were epic fails.......[/quote] :P

imo, his eyes are a tad bit small

dbl post.sry

OT: sorry for mocking your double post, i'll now go punish myslef, i'll look at one of my own CAWs.....

Sorry Spinebuster_94 for goin off topic, i'll go back on now kk.........i love the attire aswell to add to my previous on topic posts......

Archived