caw attributes

babz

i recently bought SVR08 with the sole intention of creating old legends in caw mode and had no intention of playing season mode etc because i dont follow wrestling nowadays but iv just realised tht u cant change a caws attributes unless u buy a premium pack in the shop and this only takes it to 80 in any case. so wht do u have to complete in the game before u can toggle attributes as u wish or is there a cheat or anything to avoid having to do this?

once you have enough money, buy one of the gold premium packs, that will take your caw to 80 OVR... now since you don't want to do the whole season, go to 24/7 mode, make sure you draft your caw to whatever brand you want, & do the training sessions in 24/7 mode(cause you can have 3 training sessions a day, compared to only one in the season mode). Once you do that, copy that caw to another slot, so you won't have to start from scratch again.... my 1st CAW was Randy Savage, & I got him up to 93 OVR, & copied him....

also if you Xbox Live, I have alot of old skoolers, my gamertag is jam75, I'll trade some to ya...

ok thanks for that, iv only got it on ps2 tho

i discovered a way of making infinite money if u havent already. start up the 24/7 mode and pick a wrestler with high attributes tht is likely to win, go to the calendar and simulate all matches from the start upto wrestlemania. u should end up with around $700,000

Archived