!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE FULL ROSTER VIDEO !&#

Cena_93

[quote name='double_G' post='5070102' date='Oct 2 2008, 04:30 PM']1. You didn't found it
2. This roster is not full. There's no Shad

Nice slideshow :)[/quote]

WTF ??? THIS IS THE FULL ROSTER !!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME I FOUND THIS BETTER I MADE THIS VIDEO MY NAME IS TASSO GO TO MY YT ACCOUNT AND YOU WILL SEE THE NAME THERE TOO AND BTW READ THE DESCRIBTION ON THE VIDEO I DIDNT FOUND A SHAD PIC !!! BUT !!! HES IN!!!

[quote name='Save_Us.Cadia' post='5070126' date='Oct 2 2008, 03:39 PM']Jesus Christ, stop writing in capitals, what are you...Hyperactive?[/quote]

Is it his gimmick??

Imagine McMahon on commentary.... " OH My Gawd... Its the Capslock Master" "look at all his capital letters"

[quote name='easley2k8' post='5070140' date='Oct 2 2008, 03:46 PM']1. most of those are fake i mean look at edge, hawkins and ryder to name but a few
2. for a pic of shad go to ign
3. cool music :)[/quote]

its not fake.... lordy....

it was on the offical site...

hackers would not bother with all that effort!!!

im sorry that i was wrong but hawkins and ryder do look crap in the pic tho and the reason i went into this first before the other topics was because it was first in the list and i just went here first

just had another closer look some do look fake but others don't and wouldn't the confirmed roster be up on ign before the countdown started if it was real

all im saying is we'll know if its real if they ALL come up in the roster countdown

[quote name='easley2k8' post='5070152' date='Oct 2 2008, 03:53 PM']im sorry that i was wrong but hawkins and ryder do look crap in the pic tho and the reason i went into this first before the other topics was because it was first in the list and i just went here first[/quote]

yeah some of the pic look really dodgy i agree...

just had loads of people all day saying its fake... lol....

Archived