WTF?

O_o

Ok, believe me or dont i dont mind but i need to tell someone. I was online last night and was a triple threat. A guy was fof spamming me the whole match but not pinning me. Frustrated I grab the ref and started punching him for the momentum that this fof spammer stole. he was also a hardcore and while i was holding the ref, he grab me with the chair and threw it at me and punched me in the face then spear, But what about the ref? the ref fell to the ground as did I... I started tapping buttons to get up but my CAW didnt getup first the ref did... and as i kept tapping buttons the ref was kicking punching etc! I relised when my CAW got up that I was now controlling the ref with my CAWS move-set! My CAW was the one who slapped the mat for the three count to win! WE SWITCHED! WTF!?

[quote name='That comment guy' post='5065137' date='Oct 1 2008, 09:20 PM']Ok, believe me or dont i dont mind but i need to tell someone. I was online last night and was a triple threat. A guy was fof spamming me the whole match but not pinning me. Frustrated I grab the ref and started punching him for the momentum that this fof spammer stole. he was also a hardcore and while i was holding the ref, he grab me with the chair and threw it at me and punched me in the face then spear, But what about the ref? the ref fell to the ground as did I... I started tapping buttons to get up but my CAW didnt getup first the ref did... and as i kept tapping buttons the ref was kicking punching etc! I relised when my CAW got up that I was now controlling the ref with my CAWS move-set! My CAW was the one who slapped the mat for the three count to win! WE SWITCHED! WTF!?[/quote]

I've had some messed up stuff happen to me before too so i believe you lol. One time online i got fallaway slammed to the outside and i got up in the crowd (no big deal because theres a bunch of ways to get in the crowd) but then my partner could walk through the barricade after i got in the crowd...so we chased each other around the crowd, i chased him so far we went past the crowd and after a while it just turned to darkness and you could see like hallways and backstage areas (the ones you unlock in PS2 with a codebreaker) just floating in the pitch blackness.

[quote name='Mankind-3:16' post='5065249' date='Oct 2 2008, 06:38 AM'][quote name='That comment guy' post='5065137' date='Oct 1 2008, 09:20 PM']Ok, believe me or dont i dont mind but i need to tell someone. I was online last night and was a triple threat. A guy was fof spamming me the whole match but not pinning me. Frustrated I grab the ref and started punching him for the momentum that this fof spammer stole. he was also a hardcore and while i was holding the ref, he grab me with the chair and threw it at me and punched me in the face then spear, But what about the ref? the ref fell to the ground as did I... I started tapping buttons to get up but my CAW didnt getup first the ref did... and as i kept tapping buttons the ref was kicking punching etc! I relised when my CAW got up that I was now controlling the ref with my CAWS move-set! My CAW was the one who slapped the mat for the three count to win! WE SWITCHED! WTF!?[/quote]

I've had some messed up stuff happen to me before too so i believe you lol. One time online i got fallaway slammed to the outside and i got up in the crowd (no big deal because theres a bunch of ways to get in the crowd) but then my partner could walk through the barricade after i got in the crowd...so we chased each other around the crowd, i chased him so far we went past the crowd and after a while it just turned to darkness and you could see like hallways and backstage areas (the ones you unlock in PS2 with a codebreaker) just floating in the pitch blackness.
[/quote]

AWESOME... I love glitches when they are funny ones like these, not when people freeze you online cause they are losing... thats not funny haha

[quote name='GlitchMaddnes' post='5065535' date='Oct 2 2008, 07:26 AM']im trying this glitch lol[/quote]

Yeah man try it, i was the ref! It was hilarious to see the ref grab my opponent and f-5 the crap out of him. Also my opponent couldnt hurt me as the ref has no body damage haha if i could do it on purpose i would the pretend to be the ref. Ps3, Summerslam arena, hell in a cell if that helps

[quote name='RockstarAC' post='5065970' date='Oct 2 2008, 08:43 AM']lol id love to play as the ref.

its yet another fully functioning character thq/yukes refuse to let us use just like king, jr, steph, maria, joey styles, tazz, micheal cole, coach, armando astrada

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr[/quote]

i must say i was in heaven... i just cant believe it i think my opponent was wierded out aswell. I havent benn f-5"d by the ref before... have you? hahaha

Normally i would be "no wai!" on this one, but i've seen some strange shit myself, so i believe you. This must well be the most epic glitch i've ever heard. It gives you element of surprise, opponent cant lock on to you for Fists of Gheyness or Queer 3, and you can just cruise his ass around with epic moves. You should have done a ucm (i guess he used some oversized DX demon kinda caw) and loled at it, or recorded it.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.... *runs of and turns on PS3*

[quote name='That comment guy' post='5065604' date='Oct 2 2008, 06:23 AM'][quote name='GlitchMaddnes' post='5065535' date='Oct 2 2008, 07:26 AM']im trying this glitch lol[/quote]

Yeah man try it, i was the ref! It was hilarious to see the ref grab my opponent and f-5 the crap out of him. Also my opponent couldnt hurt me as the ref has no body damage haha if i could do it on purpose i would the pretend to be the ref. Ps3, Summerslam arena, hell in a cell if that helps
[/quote]
i tryed in a single match but it didnt work so ill try
arena - Summerslam
match - HIAC
but i got xbox 360 for a console so ...

[quote name='-Xelig00n-' post='5069080' date='Oct 2 2008, 05:56 PM']Normally i would be "no wai!" on this one, but i've seen some strange shit myself, so i believe you. This must well be the most epic glitch i've ever heard. It gives you element of surprise, opponent cant lock on to you for Fists of Gheyness or Queer 3, and you can just cruise his ass around with epic moves. You should have done a ucm (i guess he used some oversized DX demon kinda caw) and loled at it, or recorded it.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.... *runs of and turns on PS3*[/quote]

Haha you obviously play online enough, it was some kind of 7 foot dx caw aye, dont make a difference when youre the ref!

*curses the stupid quote function*
@ previous post

Yes... some caws are stampled "generic". DX demons... goldbergs,... hulk.... stuff like that (excuses for POW/BRAW)
I tried this glitch, but until now i havent gotten it too happen. But once i lost control of my person, his body stood there, but the camera walked around and i got asswiped :/

[quote name='That comment guy' post='5065604' date='Oct 1 2008, 10:38 PM'][quote name='GlitchMaddnes' post='5065535' date='Oct 2 2008, 07:26 AM']im trying this glitch lol[/quote]

[/quote]
How could he grap you with a Chair in HIAC? No weapons in HIAC... :unsure:

[quote name='H-H-H 91' post='5084964' date='Oct 5 2008, 06:12 PM'][quote name='That comment guy' post='5065604' date='Oct 1 2008, 10:38 PM'][quote name='GlitchMaddnes' post='5065535' date='Oct 2 2008, 07:26 AM']im trying this glitch lol[/quote]

[/quote]
How could he grap you with a Chair in HIAC? No weapons in HIAC... :unsure:
[/quote]

Oh shi did i say chair? soz man meant the stel bell thaaaaang

[quote name='Viewtiful9' post='5089321' date='Oct 6 2008, 09:15 AM']Yeah, you're glitch is complete BS. You liar.[/quote]

u can say what u want man, but i did say at the start believe me or not. Iv tried it agin and again though, i wouldnt do this if it didnt happen. i dont lie

[quote name='»TheLegendKiller«' post='5101153' date='Oct 9 2008, 01:21 AM']You can't have the bell inside the cell and referee can't come outside the cell..[/quote]

Have u never walked thru the cage? shmuck haha

[quote name='H-H-H 91' post='5103102' date='Oct 9 2008, 08:28 AM']Yeah, cage, not HIAC, man. :)[/quote]
still a cage, dont tell me youvenever walked thru the "HIAC" wall from the outside glitchy style. It happens pretty much all the time if u locked on someone in the cell and u punch or taunt real close, besides im not the one who brang the bell in.

Archived