New Nations

TotallySam

Mods can close if this ends up being a waste

well i had an idea about starting a New Nation heel stable and a New Nation face stable with the 8 african american characters in the game:

MVP
King Booker(i changed him back to booker t by giving him Booker T's entrance, which is superstar entrance 2 or 3,gave him Bobby Lashley's music, and kinda gave him this storyline gimmick that he returned after getting beaten by the heel faction and upon returning, he chose to be a good king and defend his faction...so ultimately, he'll be face)
Shad
JTG
Marcus Cor Von
Elijah Burke
Bobby Lashley
Mark Henry

but then i wondered who would be in which faction and how i could do matches with them,then i figured out that each faction would dominate an entire brand,having a heavyweight or leader win the world title, have a tag team win the tag titles and have a midcarder win the mid-card title. for a period of time i had both factions taking over raw and smackdown. then, to end the fued, i put champions vs championsto determine the better faction. anyway, here are the factions i established:

Heel:
Mark Henry-WWE Champion
Burke & Cor Von- WWE Tag Team Champions
MVP- United States Champion

Face:
King Booker T-World Heavyweight Champion
Cryme Tyme- WWE World Tag Team Champions
Bobby Lashley -Intercontinental Champion

Just look in prisons, its the blacks, the whites and the asians (cliche overload. it BUUURNNNNS)

But srsly a great idea and everything, and that stable would KICK ASS in the ring.
And no, im not racist, but i just try to talk a bit weird right now ;)

Go for it

Archived