Aint no stoppin me.

dodGe.

[quote name='The Phenomenal Oneâ„¢' post='5063467' date='Oct 1 2008, 08:32 AM']Are boots 29 from the 360/PS3 version in the PS2 version? If they are then change the boots to 29. That way you can have one colour black and the other yellow like his tights. I like the attire. It's really good for 32 layers and the face looks good aswell.[/quote]
All consoles have the same bits from CAW mode, some have better graphics than others. n00bs.

B.A.T.H is right all the CAW modes no matter whhat console are the same, On Topic: This benjamin looks nice Dodge.......body looks weird, but you said it's being worked on so i'll shut up about it [u]:zip:[/u]

[quote name='Beast And The Harlot' post='5080272' date='Oct 4 2008, 04:01 PM'][quote name='The Phenomenal Oneâ„¢' post='5063467' date='Oct 1 2008, 08:32 AM']Are boots 29 from the 360/PS3 version in the PS2 version? If they are then change the boots to 29. That way you can have one colour black and the other yellow like his tights. I like the attire. It's really good for 32 layers and the face looks good aswell.[/quote]
All consoles have the same bits from CAW mode, some have better graphics than others. n00bs.
[/quote]

Things look different in the CAW modes though you know >_>. You called Phenomenal a noob, sure he didn't make as stupid mistake as you did once :nod:. Also who writes noobs as n00bs :fedup:.

[quote name='Scribble' post='5080368' date='Oct 4 2008, 04:29 PM'][quote name='Beast And The Harlot' post='5080272' date='Oct 4 2008, 04:01 PM'][quote name='The Phenomenal Oneâ„¢' post='5063467' date='Oct 1 2008, 08:32 AM']Are boots 29 from the 360/PS3 version in the PS2 version? If they are then change the boots to 29. That way you can have one colour black and the other yellow like his tights. I like the attire. It's really good for 32 layers and the face looks good aswell.[/quote]
[/quote]

Things look different in the CAW modes though you know >_>. You called Phenomenal a noob, sure he didn't make as stupid mistake as you did once :nod:. Also who writes noobs as n00bs :fedup:.
[/quote]

:offtopic: Everyone makes mistakes I was drunk, there was still no need. Lets put our past behind us alright. Maybe talk on MSN like old times.

The tasche should be above the design (above the lips, I mean above as in layers)

Archived