iMPACT! RESULTS/SPOiLER

ʟᴜsʜʜ

[url="javascript:;"]
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
[/url]
*Angelina Love w/Cute Kip & Velvet Sky vs. ODB
Love wins with an implant DDT after Sky spits whatever was in ODB's flask in her face.

*Backstage, post match with ODB and Traci Brooks. ODB wants a match vs. The Beautiful People tonight and will find a partner. Traci tells her she must keep her hands off Taylor, Roxxi and Kong because of the match at BFG.

*Backstage, Lauren is with TNA knockout champion, tailor Wilde discussing the upcoming title match at Bound For Glory vs. Roxxi and Awesome Kong. Wilde says its every woman for herself.

[url="javascript:;"]
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
[/url]
Full match results have been posted at Wrestlezone but I'll let VAMP3D{{KTUR3}} edit it in :P

I'm really glad to see Rhaka Khan step in the ring, not to mention win. Though her and Sky doesn't sound too good together, I hope it will be better. Anxious to see how she does, as I get the pairing with her being a freak.

In other news, talk about crappy booking. Your Wrestlemania Match is booked with a most likely 1-2 minute interview telling us what we already know, with no appearance from 2/3 of the match O_O

Archived