Caw Pics

CodeBr3akerY2J

[quote name='CodeBr3akerY2J' post='5055613' date='Sep 29 2008, 11:22 PM']but how do i take a print screen of both pics?[/quote]

Are the pics developed already or are they on the camera? If they're developed I know you can scan the pics (if you have the correct printer with a little lid thing on top) and take them into HP Image Zone to add them to a folder, where you can save to paint. If the pics are on the camera, then I have no clue.

Also I was wondering if you would like to help me out with my caws. They look very well and I've been waiting for months to get somebody to post pics of mine. :fedup:

[quote name='PeanutbutterShelley' post='5055821' date='Sep 29 2008, 11:45 PM'][quote name='CodeBr3akerY2J' post='5055613' date='Sep 29 2008, 11:22 PM']but how do i take a print screen of both pics?[/quote]

Are the pics developed already or are they on the camera? If they're developed I know you can scan the pics (if you have the correct printer with a little lid thing on top) and take them into HP Image Zone to add them to a folder, where you can save to paint. If the pics are on the camera, then I have no clue.

Also I was wondering if you would like to help me out with my caws. They look very well and I've been waiting for months to get somebody to post pics of mine. :fedup:
[/quote]

in this section you can post your formula and console and request a picture - answers aint garenteed but its the place to ask for a picture taker.

-------------

i really need to know more about the picture methood youve chosen to try and advise you.
im assuming its a digital/virtual pic not a printed pic on a piece of card. but embellish please

Archived