Undertaker by me

Rich

Attire pic

[img]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii130/smackdownvsraw2008UK/TNA%20iMPACT/Undertakerattire-1.jpg[/img]

Face pic:

[img]http://i263.photobucket.com/albums/ii130/smackdownvsraw2008UK/TNA%20iMPACT/Undertakerfacepic.jpg[/img]

Apologies for the naff quality, they're off my phone.

Edit: Updated better pics, turned flash off on the camera.

Before you go shouting off that another caw is marginally better then yours and then proceed to say" Go look at Taker 360 by Me" one might actually get Cleaner previews before hand because as folks said you can't even see the face details all that well. That being said perhaps you might luck out like others here have and get somebody willing to provide cleaner previews for you.

[quote name='Stacysmikeyboy&hearts' post='5086711' date='Oct 5 2008, 04:26 PM']Before you go shouting off that another caw is marginally better then yours and then proceed to say" Go look at Taker 360 by Me" one might actually get Cleaner previews before hand because as folks said you can't even see the face details all that well.[/quote]

Not my fault, blame Microsoft for making the 360 composite instead of S-video, if it was s-video I'd be able to use my TV capture card to get better pics.

Do you see?

[quote name='Stacysmikeyboy&hearts' post='5086711' date='Oct 5 2008, 04:26 PM']Before you go shouting off that another caw is marginally better then yours and then proceed to say" Go look at Taker 360 by Me" one might actually get Cleaner previews before hand because as folks said you can't even see the face details all that well.[/quote]

Not my fault, blame Microsoft for making the 360 composite instead of S-video, if it was s-video I'd be able to use my TV capture card to get better pics.

Do you see?

Do you see?

• 9 months later...

Archived