CAW

PeanutbutterShelley

I didn't know where to put this. Whether it was requests, CAW section, or here. Just if it's the wrong place can somebody move it.

Anyways, I have an awesome Matt Striker CAW. He has both his teacher attire (pants with shirt) and his wrestling attire (turquoise one). He is a very hard caw to make since he looks pretty much like the default caw. Anyway, I'm willing to type the formula but I do not have a camera and I know that if I just post the formula 99% of the people will refuse to make it. So if I give the formula, can anybody take nice pictures of the CAW for me? I'll give them credit in the topic if they like.

[quote name='PeanutbutterShelley' post='5046474' date='Sep 28 2008, 03:09 PM']I didn't know where to put this. Whether it was requests, CAW section, or here. Just if it's the wrong place can somebody move it.

Anyways, I have an awesome Matt Striker CAW. He has both his teacher attire (pants with shirt) and his wrestling attire (turquoise one). He is a very hard caw to make since he looks pretty much like the default caw. Anyway, I'm willing to type the formula but I do not have a camera and I know that if I just post the formula 99% of the people will refuse to make it. So if I give the formula, can anybody take nice pictures of the CAW for me? I'll give them credit in the topic if they like.[/quote]

you would go too the 2008 requests section and post your formula and a note to say you request a picture.

Archived