Backstage areas could be added ???

wcool

wwefnfurlife: Is there any chance of the true backstage ever returning to the games. Like in the days of here comes the pain, in hardcore matches we could travel from the ring to backstage, vice versa freely is that ever going to be back.

Bryan Williams: We hear this request a lot from the fans. I want everyone reading this to know that your pleas for interconnected backstage environments do not fall on deaf ears. Interconnected backstage environments will make a return appearance sometime in the future. Understandably, I'm not at liberty to say when, but expect to see this implemented sooner rather than later.

So i am guessing it could be DLC, or there gonna add it right now.

As they say[b] "implemented sooner rather than later".[/b]

[quote name='~*MsLady*~' post='5041958' date='Sep 27 2008, 09:01 PM']~*^you could get ur hopes up, but i know im not. since they gave us backstages as seperate matches...i HIGHLY doubt there will be areas via DLC. thats just me being realistic about it. and sooner most likely means the next game.*~[/quote]

No way its gotta be this year :censored:

[quote name='wcool' post='5048276' date='Sep 28 2008, 08:15 PM'][quote name='~*MsLady*~' post='5041958' date='Sep 27 2008, 09:01 PM']~*^you could get ur hopes up, but i know im not. since they gave us backstages as seperate matches...i HIGHLY doubt there will be areas via DLC. thats just me being realistic about it. and sooner most likely means the next game.*~[/quote]

[/quote]

oooo calm down.. it won't be in this year

[quote name='wcool' post='5048276' date='Sep 28 2008, 04:15 PM'][quote name='~*MsLady*~' post='5041958' date='Sep 27 2008, 09:01 PM']~*^you could get ur hopes up, but i know im not. since they gave us backstages as seperate matches...i HIGHLY doubt there will be areas via DLC. thats just me being realistic about it. and sooner most likely means the next game.*~[/quote]

[/quote]

~*looks like sombody popped a blood vessel... and be disapointed when there are NO backstages linked to the stage. dam these kids are like sheep.*~

[quote name='~*MsLady*~' post='5048397' date='Sep 28 2008, 08:38 PM'][quote name='wcool' post='5048276' date='Sep 28 2008, 04:15 PM'][quote name='~*MsLady*~' post='5041958' date='Sep 27 2008, 09:01 PM']~*^you could get ur hopes up, but i know im not. since they gave us backstages as seperate matches...i HIGHLY doubt there will be areas via DLC. thats just me being realistic about it. and sooner most likely means the next game.*~[/quote]

[/quote]

~*looks like sombody popped a blood vessel... and be disapointed when there are NO backstages linked to the stage. dam these kids are like sheep.*~
[/quote]

Get your facts right i aint a kid you dont know who i am

When i first read that i thought that it would still be in SvR09, the fan asked Brian and Brian couldn't just say "I can't give away too much" or else that would be pretty obvious that it would be in SvR09, i think he said "sooner rather than later" to trick us. I'm probably wrong but that was just a stab in the dark.

[quote name='wcool' post='5048588' date='Sep 28 2008, 09:12 PM'][quote name='~*MsLady*~' post='5048397' date='Sep 28 2008, 08:38 PM'][quote name='wcool' post='5048276' date='Sep 28 2008, 04:15 PM'][quote name='~*MsLady*~' post='5041958' date='Sep 27 2008, 09:01 PM']~*^you could get ur hopes up, but i know im not. since they gave us backstages as seperate matches...i HIGHLY doubt there will be areas via DLC. thats just me being realistic about it. and sooner most likely means the next game.*~[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Get your facts right i aint a kid you dont know who i am
[/quote]

[quote name='~*MsLady*~' post='5048624' date='Sep 28 2008, 09:17 PM']~*^^honestly, i dont need, want nor do i have to know who you are. your statement i quoted just proved you to be child-like, or very very cranky*~[/quote]

fight,fight,fight

[quote name='King Tortra' post='5048612' date='Sep 28 2008, 05:16 PM']When i first read that i thought that it would still be in SvR09, the fan asked Brian and Brian couldn't just say "I can't give away too much" or else that would be pretty obvious that it would be in SvR09, i think he said "sooner rather than later" to trick us. I'm probably wrong but that was just a stab in the dark.[/quote]

~*more ppl than some would take him saying that as a confirmation that theyre are in DLC. but as a person knowing what THQ does for hype, i dont think it'd be in this game or DLC. ppl take "sooner than later" out of context. it could simply mean next years game. just like they said last year that a feature will be implemented sooner than later...it didnt feature in that game at all, but it did in this one. (forgot which feature that was lol)

[quote name='~*MsLady*~' post='5048624' date='Sep 28 2008, 09:17 PM']~*^^honestly, i dont need, want nor do i have to know who you are. your statement i quoted just proved you to be child-like, or very very cranky*~[/quote]

good for you i dont think u got the guts to say it to my *censored*ing face.

[quote name='wcool' post='5048660' date='Sep 28 2008, 05:22 PM'][quote name='~*MsLady*~' post='5048624' date='Sep 28 2008, 09:17 PM']~*^^honestly, i dont need, want nor do i have to know who you are. your statement i quoted just proved you to be child-like, or very very cranky*~[/quote]

[/quote]

~*not only would i say that and a WHOLE lot more to your face, after i do, you'll do exactly what your doing now.....looking very foolish. how big of a man can you really be if your sitting here arguing with a chick over somthing you obviously know nothing about? and to make you look even more foolish, i wont bother to reply to your 2 cent comment after this. i have better things to do other than waste my precious time ;) *~

[quote name='~*MsLady*~' post='5048676' date='Sep 28 2008, 09:25 PM'][quote name='wcool' post='5048660' date='Sep 28 2008, 05:22 PM'][quote name='~*MsLady*~' post='5048624' date='Sep 28 2008, 09:17 PM']~*^^honestly, i dont need, want nor do i have to know who you are. your statement i quoted just proved you to be child-like, or very very cranky*~[/quote]

[/quote]

~*not only would i say that and a WHOLE lot more to your face, after i do, you'll do exactly what your doing now.....looking very foolish. how big of a man can you really be if your sitting here arguing with a chick over somthing you obviously know nothing about? and to make you look even more foolish, i wont bother to reply to your 2 cent comment after this. i have better things to do other than waste my precious time ;) *~
[/quote]

you pissed me off now just end it ok, i just posted up a topic what i thought and my views.

[quote name='~*MsLady*~' post='5048676' date='Sep 28 2008, 04:25 PM'][quote name='wcool' post='5048660' date='Sep 28 2008, 05:22 PM'][quote name='~*MsLady*~' post='5048624' date='Sep 28 2008, 09:17 PM']~*^^honestly, i dont need, want nor do i have to know who you are. your statement i quoted just proved you to be child-like, or very very cranky*~[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Geez, was all that really necessary?

All the guy did was make a topic with his thoughts on the game...there was no need for the pointless bickering.

[quote name='Nightmare319' post='5048869' date='Sep 28 2008, 05:53 PM'][quote name='~*MsLady*~' post='5048676' date='Sep 28 2008, 04:25 PM'][quote name='wcool' post='5048660' date='Sep 28 2008, 05:22 PM'][quote name='~*MsLady*~' post='5048624' date='Sep 28 2008, 09:17 PM']~*^^honestly, i dont need, want nor do i have to know who you are. your statement i quoted just proved you to be child-like, or very very cranky*~[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Geez, was all that really necessary?

All the guy did was make a topic with his thoughts on the game...there was no need for the pointless bickering.
[/quote]

~*um yes there was a need. i was disrespected and i dont stand for that. so i "will" voice it.*~

Archived