Look at what just happened to me in GM Mode...

MirzA

[quote name='Soldier' post='32844' date='Mar 2 2006, 08:08 PM']You lost your best superstar!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!! j/k :spas:

That never happened to me before :fedup: .

:D[/quote]

He wasent my best superstar...
HHH, Bret Hart, Undertaker & Shawn Michaels also got 100 popularity...

[quote name='MirzA' post='33002' date='Mar 2 2006, 12:39 PM'][quote name='Soldier' post='32844' date='Mar 2 2006, 08:08 PM']
You lost your best superstar!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!! j/k :spas:

That never happened to me before :fedup: .

:D[/quote]

He wasent my best superstar...
HHH, Bret Hart, Undertaker & Shawn Michaels also got 100 popularity...
[/quote]

Damn, I could only get one superstar with 100% popularity. :(

:D

If you look on the roster page people will tell you how they feel about the their spot on your show. They will tell you all kinds of things.

-I'm tired of losing
-Thanks for the push, can we renegotiate my contract? (This comes after a huge popularity boost)
-I haven't gotten any title shots

etc...

They are all easy to fix.

I work really hard to keep my guys happy, but it appears to work something like this:

1. The more popular a superstar is, the more demanding they get.
2. If your Superstar asks for a raise... give it to them! This can be done by going in and changing their contract. You can pick the same thing you picked before, it'll just cost you more.
3. A superstar can instantly become unhappy if it's been a LONG time since they've had a title shot. Give it to them or you'll lose them. In fact, make sure they win the match or you could lose them.
4. I have had instances where a superstar that became unhappy just up and left without giving me a chance to make things right.

The important thing to remember is to ALWAYS listen to your superstars. Everyweek. You can tell what the problem is if you bring up their profile and tab over to their comments. They'll tell you if they are unhappy because they're losing, or because they haven't had title shots, or because they're not being used.

If you don't want to help them, then trade them to the other show for someone of similar value before they bail on you.

I dont bother with GM mode...the COM makes lame matches and i make the best ever yet he always does better...

i did like Batista vs Undertaker HIAC and he did Edge vs Eddie....and he got a better rating than I did

[quote name='MirzA' post='38277' date='Mar 5 2006, 07:27 AM']Yeah, i know... It would be alot easier
And some people dont got 2 controllers so they gotta play the matches...[/quote]

Wait, so you DON'T play the matches in GM Mode? I mean, I don't play all of them. But whenever I need the outcome to go a certain direction, I play the match. One player... as the guy who's supposed to win. That's part of the fun, because if I lose, I just let the Superstar go on being angry.

I think it would be totally cheap if all you had to do is just press a button to decide the outcome. There's no challenge in that.

Archived