MyLeagues.com

American Wolf

[quote name='RockstarAC' post='5028389' date='Sep 25 2008, 06:13 PM'].... i hate "myleagues.com"

but i like online compitition.....

but i hate noobs so ull need rules
.... but i dont mind helping run stuff

ps3 only[/quote]

I can come up with some rules, and www.myleagues.com is the only site i know..if you know a better one then please tell me. And i only have PS3 by the way.

[quote name='Mankind-3:16' post='5028424' date='Sep 25 2008, 05:22 PM'][quote name='RockstarAC' post='5028389' date='Sep 25 2008, 06:13 PM'].... i hate "myleagues.com"

ps3 only[/quote]

I can come up with some rules, and www.myleagues.com is the only site i know..if you know a better one then please tell me. And i only have PS3 by the way.
[/quote]

its no secret i know squat all about computers ... if you asked me to do it alone id set a freewebs up.

but i know nothing lol.
i know about management i got a nvq in it ... but i only have basic computer skills/knowledge

[quote name='RockstarAC' post='5029003' date='Sep 25 2008, 08:30 PM'][quote name='Mankind-3:16' post='5028424' date='Sep 25 2008, 05:22 PM'][quote name='RockstarAC' post='5028389' date='Sep 25 2008, 06:13 PM'].... i hate "myleagues.com"

ps3 only[/quote]

[/quote]

its no secret i know squat all about computers ... if you asked me to do it alone id set a freewebs up.

but i know nothing lol.
i know about management i got a nvq in it ... but i only have basic computer skills/knowledge
[/quote]

So do you want me to create a freewebs account for it? i know a pretty good deal about computers but not very advanced things like html etc.

[quote name='RockstarAC' post='5030221' date='Sep 25 2008, 11:41 PM']it might be a little silly to put in effort with no intrest though[/quote]

What do you mean by that? Im very interested in it if it will work and people will play fair. Anyways I'm going to create a freewebs account for it and i'll message you when i'm done.

Also im going to make one thing clear, and thats that this is a wrestler only league/federation, meaning no original caws, only the in-game wrestlers and wrestler caws are allowed.

Tonight i will make some basic rules for the matches and things like that, and hopefully by tomorrow we will have some more people willing to join.

Archived