Women's and Diva's Champion

ʟᴜsʜʜ

[font="Arial Narrow"]and why would you give it to them!?

[right][color="#FF0000"][b]Woman's Championship-[/b][/color]
Deffinitely either a fresh new person, WITH TALENT,
or Jillian Hall. I believe its Hall's time to actually get
some attention, she buste's her ass to put over other
talent, now what about some of the other talent, put
her over? JUST A THOUGHT.
[color="#FF00FF"][b]
Diva's Championship-[/b][/color]
Maryse all the way. She is something of a gift to the
slowly,BUT SURELY improving Smackdown Diva Roster.
Putting the title on her could take the Brand in a new direction,
you have all these new Smackdown Face Diva's which could be
a great set-up for feuds.

your turn! :D [/right][/font]

Women's Title: I'd keep it on Beth, put her over Candice a couple of times then have her return to finish the feud with Melina, with Melina eventually winning the title.

Divas' Title: I'd give it to Jillian in a serious gimmick. The dream scenario would be a battle royal or open invitation from whoever the champ is, they defeat the challenger then Jillian comes out of nowhere, attacks the champ, and pins them for the title. She would get so much heat from that since the crowd hates her already, and from that point on she would only have to keep a convincing character to stay over in a new gimmick.

As much as I love her Jillian should NOT get the Raw title any time soon. She's never going to be taken seriously unless she does something major, which she won't get the chance to do on Raw with the gimmick she has (which don't get me wrong, is an immensely entertaining one).

[b][i][u]Divas Title
[/u][/i][/b]
[i][u]Choice (1)[/u][/i] - Give the title to Maryse and have her feud with Michelle (so that Michelle could gain a better gimmick and personality in the process). She'd eventually put Michelle back over though.

[i][u]Choice (2)[/u][/i] - Give the title to Natalya and have her feud with Michelle (exactly like choice one, but with Natalya instead). That would also give Natalya more air time, an actual gimmick, and actual crowd heat. Like in choice one, she'd eventually put Michelle back over.

[i][u]Choice (3)[/u][/i] - Have a battle royal-type invitational with Jillian making an "out of nowhere" appearance and wins the title. With that I'd give her a serious gimmick that way she isn't made out to be comic relief. I'd also put her in a three way fued with Michelle and Natalya.

[i][u][b]Women's Title

[/b]Choice (1)[/u][/i] - Keep the title on Beth and have her feud with Candice and Mickie in a three way (that was originally inteded). Have them put eachother over leading up to Wrestlemania (just for an example) and have either Mickie or (preferably) Candice walk out with the gold.

[i][u]Choice (2)[/u][/i] - Put Jillian in an actual serious gimmick and have her win the title from Candice. Let them feud for a while (which leads to Candice putting her over) and have her (Jillian) feud with Melina when she returns.

[i][u]Choice (3)[/u][/i] - Have Katie Lea feud with whoever is champ (either Beth or Candice) and have her win the strap. She could be the Women's Champ/Intercontinental Champ combo with her "brother" Paul (who should be champ in my opinion).

[center][b][u]WWE Women's Championship[/u][/b]
1) Candice Michelle- to continue her feud with Beth. Candice loses a few times to Beth then wins in a stipulation match. Stretcher?
2) Melina- have her return and continue her feud with Beth then turn heel. She was better as a heel IMO.
3) Jillian Hall- she has jobbed enough. I'd give her a serious gimmick, no singing.

[b][u]Diva Championship[/u][/b]
1) Maryse- she has a great gimmick and a decent wrestler. She could be a great heel somewhat like Trish Stratus was as a heel. Hopefully she will give the divas title a makeover LOL!!!!!!!! :lol:
2) Natalya/Victoria- clearly the best divas on smackdown. Natalya deserves a title to put her over more. Victoria hasn't been champion in 4 years, Enough said.LOL!!!
3) Maria- clearly the fans get behind her. Have her feud with Maryse or Natalya who could put her over.[/center]

[b]Woman's Championship[/b]
1.Melina-Comes back interrupts Candice vs Beth for the belt.
2.Katie Lea- We need a fresh face to have the strap.( Plus it could help her build her character like maybe with the Katie gets what Katie wants" she decides who she will defend the title against when and what type of match)
3. Natalya- Fresh face could help her build her heel gimmick maybe put her in Beth's wing so to speak.

[b]Diva's Championship[/b]
1. Jillian- Give her a series gimmick and maybe her and Natalya where traded
2. Marysa-to help get her over Michelle
3. Victoria- her and Natalya are the best wrestlers on Smackdown! and giving her the belt would make it more credible

Womens Title: I want melina to get it back when she returns or maybee Candice but not for a while lol.

Divas Title: Please trade Jillian and as every1 sed with a serious gimmick, no stupid singing gimmick where every week she acts offended when they cut her off. She should come out after the faces lol.

[b]Women's [/b]- Katie Lea. I Love her and she's my favorite female wrestler of all time. I like her mysterious character, and I think she'd be a fresh face to the division if she was given the proper gimmick.

[b]Divas [/b]- Natalya. I feel Natalya is the best diva in the entire WWE wrestling wise. While the Divas Title isn't the best way to show that, I feel she deserves some recognition.

[quote name='lovem all' post='5030292' date='Sep 25 2008, 03:49 PM'][quote name='Joe CR' post='5029202' date='Sep 25 2008, 08:08 PM']^
No, No she wouldn't[/quote]

How do u know that? :fedup: Do u know something I don't :P
[/quote]

probably the fact that she hasn't wrestled in months so their would be more ring rust with her then their is with candice

Archived