Female CAW attribute question

JLRAVER

[quote name='RockstarAC' post='5022829' date='Sep 24 2008, 02:56 PM']i have no idea

im sure its weight specific but im not aware of the limits as ive never needed a full stat caw

if u go to gm mode u might be able to see what has room to be raised - why u want an unrealistically overstatted female anyway?[/quote]

well i did that but i'm not sure if there's anymore to raise up i raised some last night but i wasn't sure if the overall for light heavyweight stops at 95 overall or not. also its not totally unrealistic, awesome/amazing kong is over 200lbs. female wrestlers out there that may be over 150-160lbs

no dude... its unrealistic... svr 08 has batista at 95 .... highest female is only in 70's

not even big fat slow kong could make an impression on the likes of batista .... and even he is over rated on the game as is cena .... no ones 97/95% pefect out of 100

[quote name='RockstarAC' post='5023321' date='Sep 24 2008, 04:41 PM']no dude... its unrealistic... svr 08 has batista at 95 .... highest female is only in 70's

not even big fat slow kong could make an impression on the likes of batista .... and even he is over rated on the game as is cena .... no ones 97/95% pefect out of 100[/quote]

well when i created the light heavyweight female i copied my other female caw who is a feather weight and has a 96 over all (the supposed highest for a feather weight female.)

here are the attributes for the feather weight female caws

STR: 70
SUB: 99
DUR: 75
TEC: 99
SPD: 99
CHA: 99
HRD: 65 (which is obvious since divas don't do hard core matches)
STA: 99

now here's the lightheavyweight female caws stats right now:

overall 95

STR: 75
SUB: 99
DUR: 80
TEC: 99
SPD: 90
CHA: 99
HRD: 65
STA: 90

and i have always jacked up all my caws to their highest attributes....i don't always win though haha.

All divas that I create are at 80 overall. One thing I've noticed in online play is that there are some people that have divas that are over 80 and then there are the ones that are at 100. How do I get them over 80? Do I have to raise their stats in GM Mode? If so, then how?

[quote name='aDri_vLc' post='5075532' date='Oct 3 2008, 01:27 PM']Don't think so[/quote]

go through GM mode as a General Manager and make sure to get the female CAWs of your choice on your roster then during the season put them through training to beef up their attributes, that's what i did.

[quote name='JLRAVER' post='5113752' date='Oct 10 2008, 05:42 PM'][quote name='aDri_vLc' post='5075532' date='Oct 3 2008, 01:27 PM']Don't think so[/quote]

go through GM mode as a General Manager and make sure to get the female CAWs of your choice on your roster then during the season put them through training to beef up their attributes, that's what i did.
[/quote]

I hate GM mode, but thanks. I'll try that.

Archived