D.O.A.

vader29

my mschif caws has that sunset flip 2 .... its really close to a code red (remaned code green).

and all DOA is, is a silly twist which is really hard to recreate into a code red ....

its really showboating then a code red

id use the back twisty hurricanrana as one finisher and sunset flip 2 as another ....

heres a new theory for u though ... put rey mysterios move in where he goes to the shoulders and back flips off or the back rolling run grapple ... opponant is dazed immediatly after so u can hit finisher soon as u pull off the preperation move.

its still not exact but u get some athletisism and then the near correct ending.

I would either choose the hurricanrana where they go around twice into a DDT i think. I dont remember the number right now.

OR

The rey mysterio sunset flip thing.

Either of those two would be best, the hurricanrana starts out the same but the sunset flip ends the same. Hell you got 2 finisher slots make both of them his finishers. :P

[quote name='The Forsaken One' post='5073902' date='Oct 2 2008, 10:55 PM'][quote name='rk454' post='5072127' date='Oct 2 2008, 07:00 PM']wont you be able create it in a couple mounths, when 09 comes out :ike:[/quote]
WTF does that have to do with anything?
[/quote]

[b]CREATE A FINISHER[/b]

(Note: You won't be able to create that move even though it would be cool. The closest you could get is Murdoch's Ace of Spades.)

Archived