Triple H 6.5????

The Shocking One

[quote name='Mustacio' post='5022493' date='Sep 24 2008, 12:28 PM']Well... For one thing HHH doesn't have blond hair and a red beard >.>.

And just because it's the best one out, still doesn't mean it's good.[/quote]

Ok big shot, Why dont you create HHH, without using my Formula, and lets see how good you can make THE GAME

Mustacio has made some good caws for SvR 08, so I wouldn't call him out to make HHH on Impact, that would be an insult to Mustacio, IMO.... the CAW mode on Impact is so limited, it's gonna be hard to re-create anyone. Yes that HHH is good, but since you have no morphing abilities, it will be even harder to make an accurate looking CAW...

and The D is right, alot of ppl just do those type of things for whatever reason, makes me wonder sometimes why ppl like myself, The D, Kung Fu, Mustacio, etc... take our time to make CAWS to give to the ppl, just for some of them to crap all over them for whatever reason, it's really annoying.

Well, I don't have TNA...

If I made a HHH without using your formula, and it wasn't as good at yours, that still wouldn't raise or lower the quality of yours. o_o

and, in any case, even if I had TNA and wanted to make HHH, I'm pretty sure I'd be able to get his haircolor right, or atleast the beard and hair the same color.

[quote name='Mustacio' post='5022493' date='Sep 24 2008, 12:28 PM']Well... For one thing HHH doesn't have blond hair and a red beard >.>.

[b]And just because it's the best one out, still doesn't mean it's good.[/b][/quote]

yo make comments that actually make sense :hhh:

I agree it is under-rated

I think this Triple H is ok, but I'd rate it 7 at the highest.

[quote name='The D' post='5022497' date='Sep 24 2008, 05:29 PM']^^^ Also adding to that, people just downrate things for the sake of it. I mean look at all my '08 CAWs. Clearly perfect and flawless, yet some terrible, sick, disgusting people rated them down on the mainsite. I cried.[/quote]

Your CAWs on SvR 08 are sheer brilliance. Don't cry D. Come on people, group hug for The D.

[quote name='Mustacio' post='5023074' date='Sep 24 2008, 07:56 PM'].. My post made perfect sense.

If you have 6 plates of shit and have to grade them according to taste, you might find the one that tastes best, but in the end it's still 6 plates of shit >.>...

Not comparing the caw to shit, just used it for an analogy >.>[/quote]

This post made me laugh out loud. It was a hilarious read. Good work there :P

Archived