Yeah ;]

dodGe.

[quote name='Mr.DickDan' post='5006409' date='Sep 21 2008, 06:30 PM']How is this "Better" You didn't even give decent Face shoots.[/quote]

Where have I stated these are better than others, I stated "things can be done better" which could mean that I am saying they can be done better than this. Seriously dude pull your finger outta your ass, every comment I see of yours is so depressing, and negative. Lighten up -.-

[quote name='Dodge the Scribble' post='5006439' date='Sep 21 2008, 07:35 PM'][quote name='Mr.DickDan' post='5006409' date='Sep 21 2008, 06:30 PM']How is this "Better" You didn't even give decent Face shoots.[/quote]

Where have I stated these are better than others, I stated "things can be done better" which could mean that I am saying they can be done better than this. Seriously dude pull your finger outta your ass, every comment I see of yours is so depressing, and negative. Lighten up -.-
[/quote]

Negative? me? why do you have to turn a topic so personal? -_-

Austin looks really good. It's the best one I've seen for impact so far man. Good work on him :cool:
HBK isn't bad. I can see him in there a bit but not alot. The attires looking good though. I think he should have had that type of attire in WWE when he was joined with HHH to make DX again.
Taker from what I see looks good. The tattoos in game kill the caw cause they look too dark. Attire looks good and from what I see on the face that does to. I can't see the eyes though cause of the hat covering them up. I think you should consider a nose change for Taker.

Good work so far though Dodge. I like them :)

Maybe try takers old look with the pants, becuase those tights are very ugly on him.
Stone cold looks great
HBK, meh somethings wrong Ill come back later with suggestions. :fedup:

And its a good thing Dickdan is like that because if he were like all of us, eh wheres all the fun? :???:

Taker's eye paint looks to dark from my opinion. Not sure if it's possible but if it is, brighten it up.
Austin is amazing great job.
HBK looks good but I don't really see HBK in his face. Not sure what it is.

Taker's eye paint looks to dark from my opinion. Not sure if it's possible but if it is, brighten it up.
Austin is amazing great job.
HBK looks good but I don't really see HBK in his face. Not sure what it is.

• 10 months later...

Archived