Crowd area where have you Gone??

wcool

[b]I am really getting pissed of here why in the hell have they removed the crowd area completely?

I thought they might had made it an exclusive for the Falls Count Anywhere match but nope.

I am really *censored*ing going to miss it now all the matches are going to seem likes theres something missing.

It was *censored*ing dam main attraction of WWE Smackdown Vs Raw 2007

:censored: :censored: :censored: [/b]

[quote name='I SiLv3rHawK I' post='5000888' date='Sep 20 2008, 01:48 PM']how do you know its gone? Can you please give me a proof? thanks :)[/quote]

You can see that the area is gone in almost any video. There could be the opition, however, that you can actually fight in the crowd.

They took away backstage areas now the next great thing Crowd area why why why??

The game is going to seem so lifeless .

I used to brawl in there in ECW extreme rulz, Hell In A Cell, or whenever i just used to through guys over the barricade it was fun

[quote name='The NatureBoy 16' post='5000907' date='Sep 20 2008, 09:51 PM'][quote name='I SiLv3rHawK I' post='5000888' date='Sep 20 2008, 01:48 PM']how do you know its gone? Can you please give me a proof? thanks :)[/quote]

You can see that the area is gone in almost any video. There could be the opition, however, that you can actually fight in the crowd.
[/quote]

Oh i never noticed :P

Archived