Diesal(kevin Nash) and Razor Ramon(scott Hall)

SC67

i made these a few days ago and wanted to post them i didnt list a specific flesh tone,body type or muscle tone(you can make it whatever u think looks best when the form is realesed) hope u likethem and i will realease form if enough people want them.

Diesal(kevin nash)
[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/15gxcoz.jpg[/img]

razor ramon(scott hall)
[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/f4kwu8.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Mr Illegal' post='4977825' date='Sep 16 2008, 12:54 PM']^ I hope the word "wretched" is a good thing because these caws are REALLY good. I wouldnt mind the formulas :)[/quote]

thx, ill probobly post forms later today or tommorrow if u really want it(lol im glad u posted that, i kinda got put down by the other guy :fedup: )

[quote name='DrugFree-xXx' post='4977926' date='Sep 16 2008, 01:13 PM']Creating Kevin Nash is a waste of the 5 lousy CAW slots available. He's in the damn game, sure his attire is horrendous, but at least he's in the game.[/quote]

yea hes in the game but its not waste of the caw slots, besides u can have more then one profile

[quote name='DrugFree-xXx' post='4977926' date='Sep 16 2008, 10:13 PM']Creating Kevin Nash is a waste of the 5 lousy CAW slots available. He's in the damn game, sure his attire is horrendous, but at least he's in the game.[/quote]

Id have liked to have had the old Nash (Wolfpac/nWo) in there, with the long hair.

Sounds gay, I know. Just think he was better back then.

[quote name='Mr Illegal' post='4983154' date='Sep 17 2008, 12:00 PM']I think it will be with the fact they look so old in the face. But there is no way to change a skin tone so you can't help that.[/quote]

ya probobly is but i didnt list skin type or anything lie that, so they could change it themselves if they wanted to

• 10 months later...

Archived