Undertaker

Mr. Monkey

I wouldn't change anything really, it looks awesome, especially considering what you have to work with.

I guess this means that CAW mode isn't totally crap in the game and now I have to get some reference pics of Batista, as I made him due to the fact that they have his name in the call names list.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Mr. Monkey' post='5635536' date='Jan 25 2009, 12:39 PM']hey guys, thanks a lot for your comments.
but i am sorry to say that my ps2 is broke.. not sure when or how i am able to post the formulas for the caws.[/quote]

See everyone's PS2 dies, I hope my doesn't. I bet you're gonna run & buy either a 360 or PS3.

[quote name='Beast And The Harlot' post='5680104' date='Feb 5 2009, 06:36 PM'][quote name='Mr. Monkey' post='5635536' date='Jan 25 2009, 12:39 PM']hey guys, thanks a lot for your comments.
but i am sorry to say that my ps2 is broke.. not sure when or how i am able to post the formulas for the caws.[/quote]

See everyone's PS2 dies, I hope my doesn't. I bet you're gonna run & buy either a 360 or PS3.
[/quote]
if i would by a console it would be a ps3. my ps2 broke after 6 years. i think thats a long time. i used it almost every day. so i think my console did its job.

• 2 months later...

Archived