Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tom Rice

DDP (Diamond Dallas Page)

I decided to try making a real wrestler and went for a DDP. The elbow pads are the smallest there is, I think he looks better without them so I did one pic with and one without. Couldn't decide on the hair colours either as he isn't really ginger or blonde, I think his facial hair looks better slightly darker and the rest slightly lighter (see middle ref pic), but I can always make them the same colour if it looks weird. Obviously the tats aren't very accurate, just chose ones I thought best from a poor selection really. No formula just yet, let me know what you think!

[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/2l8kku0.jpg[/img]

Refs:
[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/sdzi8j.jpg[/img]

[u][b]UPDATED:[/b][/u]

New Pictures and Formula:

[img]http://i34.tinypic.com/v8luf9.jpg[/img]

Name: DDP

Wrestling Style: Brawler
Body Type: Athletic, Muscle Tone 1
Flesh Tone 1, Skin Type 2

HEAD

Necklace 2
Mouth 5
Nose 13
Eye 3, Colour 3
Eyebrow 4, Colour 3
Brow 20
Hair 15, Colour 5
Facial Hair 10, Colour 4
Jawline 20

TATTOO

Right Arm 30
Left Arm 18

CLOTHING

Shirt 28, Decal 3
Pants 12, Colour 2, Decal 3
Shoes 4
Left Elbow 3, Colour 2 (Optional)
Right Elbow 3, Colour 2 (Optional)
Left Hand 7
Right Hand 7

I like this a lot - I'll be ditching mine for this. I had no idea the vest with the decal had that effect - it looks great! I think the pants choice is as good as the game offers as well - unless you go for the jeans WCW look - but then the long hair choice kinda screws him up.

This looks really good to me Tom. With the small selection of patterns and all that you have to choose from this is a very good DDP caw.

[quote name='The Mizard of Lost' post='4973169' date='Sep 15 2008, 11:17 PM']very niiiiiice, looks just like him....

:offtopic: does anyone know how to unlock the DOA?[/quote]

When you get to the last match on story mode you get it. Caw looking great aswell.

This looks very good man. I can see alot of DDP in this. I think the brows need tweaking though. It's not the brow type that needs changing its the shape of them. Everything else looks really good though. I like the attire even though theres no designs you can use like you can in 08.

Very nice so far Tom. I prefer him with the elbow pads because the tattoos don't look very accurate. There's nothing you can do about that though. I think DDP had big elbow pads when he made his return to professional wrestling when he joined TNA 2-3 years ago to have a rivalry with Monty Brown.

Thanks for the feedback! Glad you guys like him. I changed the eyebrows a little bit not sure if they're any better or not lol. Have also done a formula now, see first post :)