rey mysterio

SC67

no pics again, it would be great if some one could take some for me
i dint change much on the face because most stays default with the mask on

Flesh tone:4
bodytype:athletic
muscletone:3

Facial hair:13(dosent show up in CAP mode but it does during match)
eye:5 color:8

tatoo:
torso:4
rightarm:22
Leftarm:4

Clothing:

pants:12 color:2 decal:5

shoes:1 color:2

left and right elbow:2

left and right hand:8

hat type:41 color:2 decal:7

This is pretty close to what I just used to make my Mysterio...but that's to be expected since the choices are so limited. I do have to say though, that the mask is wrong. Number 46 has a nose hole. Mysterio's real mask doesn't...it covers the nose and only exposes the mouth. Mask number 41 is closer to the real one. Also, the statement about not changing the facial features because you can't see them is incorrect. You can see the eyes. Which look better if changed. I personally changed the eyes to 21, color 8. I think the eyes are default if you try to change them while the mask is on...but if you change the eyes before putting the mask on, they will stay that way after the mask is on.

[quote name='SC67' post='4967179' date='Sep 14 2008, 05:35 PM']ok i will change the mask and i didnt change the face at all because im pretty sure it stays default, thx for suggestions ill work on it now[/quote]

The face does...but like I said about the eyes, they will stay if you change them with no mask, and then add the mask on top. So you can have Mysterio's white contact lens look by doing it that way.

• 10 months later...

Archived