Fatal 4 Way Backstage Brawls??????

wcool

Hello who agrees with me when I say that they should add the following options for the Backstage Brawl Match Types( Locker Room & Gorilla Postion):

:censored:
[b]Fatal 4 Way
Triple Threat
Triple Threat Torando Tag
6-Man Torando Tag[/b]

Reason as i am pissed of single one on one
Here Comes The Pain and other smackdowns allowed 6 people in a bckstage area.
Hardcore Match have been removed so they should allow it for the two new backstage brawl areas.

they like to keep gimick matches for when a rivalary wont come to an end over single matches to wwe put htem in these types of matches so it wont happen in the game sorry althought i woudl love to see a hardcore/falls o*censored* anywhere gauntlet(baisclaly scramble match) they had one in wwf where crash holly became champ and whoever pined someone became champ with a time limit onit it was in smackdown 2 i think

Small chance of Fatal Four Way Backstage...

[quote name='I SiLv3rHawK I' post='4967290' date='Sep 14 2008, 01:49 PM']If its true that they are replacing Hardcore with Falls counts anywhere then it should be the same features like Hardcore or it would have been a down-grade[/quote]

True, but then again, all Hardcore is is a Singles Match with no DQ

firstly hardcore, falls count anywhere, street fight hell there the EXACT SAME!!!!!
infact any no dq match (even if its a ladder, tlc, hiac whatever are all "hardcore matches" or "fight anywhere" matches. the only difference is the wining stipulation eg put opponant through a table to win or grab title belt from high up to win.
all non dq matches should have backstage arenas accessable like in real life.

secondly i think 6 people is a little much but up to 4 people i think is realistic ... handicaps and divas should also be allowed in backstage fights.

[b]Think about it this way why add backstage brawls in it ???

Playstation 2 titles had it, even WWE SMACKDOWN 2 on the playstation one had 4 players in a backstage area.

WWE Wrestlemania XIX on gamecube had them( areas was unlocked after you completed each part in the story mode) they were hidden, also they had fun mutliplayer objectives to them . The backstage areas where seprate they were like 9 in total (Harbor, Mall, Warehouse, Rooftop etc) .

Ever since that *censored*ing crappy WWE SMACKDOWN VS RAW(the first one) which got released on Playstation 2 ruined everything.[/b]

[quote name='wcool' post='4971108' date='Sep 15 2008, 08:20 AM'][b]Think about it this way why add backstage brawls in it ???

Playstation 2 titles had it, even WWE SMACKDOWN 2 on the playstation one had 4 players in a backstage area.

WWE Wrestlemania XIX on gamecube had them( areas was unlocked after you completed each part in the story mode) they were hidden, also they had fun mutliplayer objectives to them . The backstage areas where seprate they were like 9 in total (Harbor, Mall, Warehouse, Rooftop etc) .

Ever since that *censored*ing crappy WWE SMACKDOWN VS RAW(the first one) which got released on Playstation 2 ruined everything.[/b][/quote]
..That game was not crappy, games have to adapt sometime. When do you really ever see guys go backstage today?

recent time people have gone backstage:

[b]CM Punk Vs Chavo Gureero - Gulf Of Mexico Match - ECW

Jeff Hardy Vs Umaga - Falls Count Anywhere - WWE One Night Stand 2008

John Cena Vs JBL - NYC Parking Lot Brawl - WWE Great American Bash 2008[/b]

Its a video game and i think they should have added it . Look above NYC Parking Lot Brawl one happened this year and now they kicked Parking Lot Brawl out.

Also the crowd area :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I wish they had more backstage areas like on just bring it or here comes the pain and you could have up to 6 guys in the backstage brawls and leave to other areas.

My favorite match type on here comes the pain was the time limit hardcore match the diamond match as I called it". I was basically the scamble match with weapons

One more thing

[b]Falls Count Anywhere[/b]

What is going to be in it the crowd area which they removed???

Or personally I think those two backstage brawls should be linked in that match.

Why don't those idiots get it??? :censored:

[quote name='cashmaster' post='4973396' date='Sep 15 2008, 04:51 PM']I'm totally lost here. They removed Hardcore matches? :???:. :poo: :annoy:. Not that i'm complaining.

Anyway i'd like to see like 3 or 4 man fights going on backstage.[/quote]

ya like tornado tag

Archived