ds version. a problem

Playing The Game

im getting the DS version because it would be fun to play wen ur gone E.G u cant play your xbox 360/ps3 in the car or up in BIG W or Woolworths thats y im bying it and plus it has more matches like ladder steel cage hell in a cell 30 superstar roster and CAW mod so even do there r no tag teams its ginna be great

[quote name='xtreme hardyz' post='4959756' date='Sep 13 2008, 10:57 PM']im getting the DS version because it would be fun to play wen ur gone E.G u cant play your xbox 360/ps3 in the car or up in BIG W or Woolworths thats y im bying it and plus it has more matches like ladder steel cage hell in a cell 30 superstar roster and CAW mod so even do there r no tag teams its ginna be great[/quote]
i bring my systems to every hotel i visit,as an added bonus i use the ps3 wi fi search and use the free internet they provide :)

[quote name='xtreme hardyz' post='4960116' date='Sep 14 2008, 12:00 AM']ok mon tag still im not only getting it on DS im also getting it on XBOX 360 and mabey the PS2 idk[/quote]
Id go with just the 360 verison, the ps2 version will no doubt be lacking.

[quote name='RavageWWE' post='4961788' date='Sep 13 2008, 07:23 PM']SvR on DS is a horrible move. If you want a handheld, get the PSP, its just a portable PS2...

Basically, if a game comes out on a next gen console, AND the DS, its going to suck on the DS.[/quote]

THe ds is a badass system. Sure it may not carry much info but at least it doesnt cost 80 dollars to just buy a game and 500 for the system. I wouldnt be dissapointed to get it on the DS

[quote name='GlitchMaddnes' post='4961870' date='Sep 13 2008, 07:33 PM']they said on the on the spot interview thingy that they are focusing on the next gen witch is [u][b]XBOX 360[/b][/u] & PS3

:offtopic: the one bolded and underlined is the one i own 8-)[/quote]

What about the Wii. It may not be powerful in graphics but its unstoppable in gameplay

[quote name='The NatureBoy 16' post='4961896' date='Sep 14 2008, 12:23 PM'][quote name='RavageWWE' post='4961788' date='Sep 13 2008, 07:23 PM']SvR on DS is a horrible move. If you want a handheld, get the PSP, its just a portable PS2...

Basically, if a game comes out on a next gen console, AND the DS, its going to suck on the DS.[/quote]

THe ds is a badass system. Sure it may not carry much info but at least it doesnt cost 80 dollars to just buy a game and 500 for the system. I wouldnt be dissapointed to get it on the DS

[quote name='GlitchMaddnes' post='4961870' date='Sep 13 2008, 07:33 PM']they said on the on the spot interview thingy that they are focusing on the next gen witch is [u][b]XBOX 360[/b][/u] , PS3 & Wii

:offtopic: the one bolded and underlined is the one i own 8-)[/quote]

What about the Wii. It may not be powerful in graphics but its unstoppable in gameplay
[/quote]
yeah wii's good to

The Psp is just the same thing as the ps2 except with worse graphics. It would be okay but it cost to much. Get the DS ;)

If not get it for the Wii. It isnt as expensive as the other consoles and has gamplay. You could actually copy moves such as the powerbomb

Archived