Ask what a wrestlers finishing move is

Kryptonite Krunch

Raven with The Gore? Hulk Hogan with the Military Slam? MVP with the Steiner Recliner?

Are you guys telling me that the moveset selection for TNA is worse then WWE? I thought they had over 2500 moves. No Leg Drops, Shining Wizards, Big Boots, Superkicks...or for Raven, even a simple DDT?

Is this serious, or does it take alot to unlock those maneuvers? I cannot believe they are not in the game....

[quote name='Jenro' post='4971762' date='Sep 15 2008, 06:57 PM']Raven with The Gore? Hulk Hogan with the Military Slam? MVP with the Steiner Recliner?

Are you guys telling me that the moveset selection for TNA is worse then WWE? I thought they had over 2500 moves. No Leg Drops, Shining Wizards, Big Boots, Superkicks...or for Raven, even a simple DDT?

Is this serious, or does it take alot to unlock those maneuvers? I cannot believe they are not in the game....[/quote]
They SAID they would have over 2500 moves, but they have under 250 moves. :ike:

[quote name='y2j save me' post='4973381' date='Sep 15 2008, 10:49 PM']there's not a lot of options but its still a good game XD[/quote]

tbh, i think this game is waaaay better than svr, even though i like WWE more, this game has great gameplay.

....On Topic: how about Finlay?

i was thinking the 8 second ride

Archived