My First caws for this game

.-k :D a'

The D, why all this negativity? People are trying their best to make decent CAWs in this game, and you're just saying every CAW doesn't look anything like the person it's meant to be. They may not be perfect, but they are good considering how limited the CAW mode is. I like the CAWs people have posted so far and look forward to seeing more. You're all doing a grand job, so keep up the good work :)

[quote name='lonewolfshanehunt' post='4956740' date='Sep 13 2008, 12:55 PM']The D, why all this negativity? People are trying their best to make decent CAWs in this game, and you're just saying every CAW doesn't look anything like the person it's meant to be. They may not be perfect, but they are good considering how limited the CAW mode is. I like the CAWs people have posted so far and look forward to seeing more. You're all doing a grand job, so keep up the good work :)[/quote]

Well they don't look anything like them.. :???: I never said he wasn't trying his best, or that it wasn't the best in context to the game, but seeing as we're rating them based on how much they look like their real life counter part then I feel it necessary to say that they actually don't look like them. In all fairness I did say "Nice try though, considering the limitations." What more do you want ? Should I lie and just go "zomg 10/10"? I don't do that. I'll tell it as it is, and if you don't like it then don't read my posts.

^ with all due respect to everyone here you all should be thankful D is as he has been here because not many are Honest with their feedbacks both good and bad. problem lies when people read things and they get miscunstrode into him being a hard ass when he's really not. I myself have clashed with him many times this yr because of that very thing so i better then any here know how it is but trust me He's doing what this forum needs to get back to being honest and quit the sugar coat BS because it helps nobody. Honestly if a caw is pour and u get zoom 10/10 and such you tell me how that ever helps the person creating grow as a better creator. Anyhow these look quite good especially the Game and michaels

[quote name='Stacysmikeyboy&hearts' post='4965287' date='Sep 14 2008, 04:48 PM']^ with all due respect to everyone here you all should be thankful D is as he has been here because not many are Honest with their feedbacks both good and bad. problem lies when people read things and they get miscunstrode into him being a hard ass when he's really not. I myself have clashed with him many times this yr because of that very thing so i better then any here know how it is but trust me He's doing what this forum needs to get back to being honest and quit the sugar coat BS because it helps nobody. Honestly if a caw is pour and u get zoom 10/10 and such you tell me how that ever helps the person creating grow as a better creator. Anyhow these look quite good especially the Game and michaels[/quote]

People can't get much better at creating CAWs in this game than they already are. I rate the CAWs made on this game based on how poor the CAW section of the game is, so when I say a CAW is good I mean it's good for this game... And why should I be thankful to D? With all due respect to him, he hasn't done anything in this section so far but tell people that their CAWs are basically rubbish. Maybe if D tried the CAW section of this game out, he'd realise how good the CAWs that have been posted are. Not to worry though. I'm happy to drop this and say nothing more on the matter.

[quote name='lonewolfshanehunt' post='4966204' date='Sep 14 2008, 08:10 PM'][quote name='Stacysmikeyboy&hearts' post='4965287' date='Sep 14 2008, 04:48 PM']^ with all due respect to everyone here you all should be thankful D is as he has been here because not many are Honest with their feedbacks both good and bad. problem lies when people read things and they get miscunstrode into him being a hard ass when he's really not. I myself have clashed with him many times this yr because of that very thing so i better then any here know how it is but trust me He's doing what this forum needs to get back to being honest and quit the sugar coat BS because it helps nobody. Honestly if a caw is pour and u get zoom 10/10 and such you tell me how that ever helps the person creating grow as a better creator. Anyhow these look quite good especially the Game and michaels[/quote]

People can't get much better at creating CAWs in this game than they already are. I rate the CAWs made on this game based on how poor the CAW section of the game is, so when I say a CAW is good I mean it's good for this game... And why should I be thankful to D? With all due respect to him, he hasn't done anything in this section so far but tell people that their CAWs are basically rubbish. Maybe if D tried the CAW section of this game out, he'd realise how good the CAWs that have been posted are. Not to worry though. I'm happy to drop this and say nothing more on the matter.
[/quote]

Well as I said..

A CAW is rated on how much it looks like it's in real life counterpart..

I never said that people weren't trying their hardest, I never said that it was the people's fault. The CAW mode is limited and I know it is, but I'm not gonna say "zomg 10/10" if I honestly don't see any of the person in it.

In context to the CAW mode the CAWs look good. I honestly don't see much point in making actual people though. This CAW mode looks good for creating originals and I know that's what I'll do when I get my copy (yes I bought the game). I may have a go at making some guys like maybe Undertaker etc, but I know it'll look shit and I'm more than willing to accept that. I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers and I'm sorry if I did. I'd like to see more originals out of this CAW mode though from guys like you and KDA. The skins and features look realistic enough to make some cool looking guys, it's just a shame that making real life people is as it is.

Just to add something else, when I get the game I'll check out the CAW mode and then I'll have a better judge on how good it is. I think for people like Triple H and Stone Cold where they have defining features (big nose and handle bar moustache and bald head and goatee) they could look quite good.

[quote name='The D' post='4967622' date='Sep 14 2008, 11:28 PM'][quote name='lonewolfshanehunt' post='4966204' date='Sep 14 2008, 08:10 PM'][quote name='Stacysmikeyboy&hearts' post='4965287' date='Sep 14 2008, 04:48 PM']^ with all due respect to everyone here you all should be thankful D is as he has been here because not many are Honest with their feedbacks both good and bad. problem lies when people read things and they get miscunstrode into him being a hard ass when he's really not. I myself have clashed with him many times this yr because of that very thing so i better then any here know how it is but trust me He's doing what this forum needs to get back to being honest and quit the sugar coat BS because it helps nobody. Honestly if a caw is pour and u get zoom 10/10 and such you tell me how that ever helps the person creating grow as a better creator. Anyhow these look quite good especially the Game and michaels[/quote]

[/quote]

A CAW is rated on how much it looks like it's in real life counterpart..

I never said that people weren't trying their hardest, I never said that it was the people's fault. The CAW mode is limited and I know it is, but I'm not gonna say "zomg 10/10" if I honestly don't see any of the person in it.

In context to the CAW mode the CAWs look good. I honestly don't see much point in making actual people though. This CAW mode looks good for creating originals and I know that's what I'll do when I get my copy (yes I bought the game). I may have a go at making some guys like maybe Undertaker etc, but I know it'll look shit and I'm more than willing to accept that. I didn't mean to ruffle any feathers and I'm sorry if I did. I'd like to see more originals out of this CAW mode though from guys like you and KDA. The skins and features look realistic enough to make some cool looking guys, it's just a shame that making real life people is as it is.

Just to add something else, when I get the game I'll check out the CAW mode and then I'll have a better judge on how good it is. I think for people like Triple H and Stone Cold where they have defining features (big nose and handle bar moustache and bald head and goatee) they could look quite good.
[/quote]

And that is the reason I pray we get DLC for more parts for CAW mode like on the Soul Calibur IV games CAW mode. So we can take advantage of this realistic caw mode and make better looking people.

• 10 months later...

Archived