The Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels final preview added post 17

Stacysmikeyboy&hearts

yeah I tend to think so as well so I'll probably do both versions so then whoever makes him on their game can choose which option to go with based on their own personal preference since i know from a few forums I preview on there are quite a bit that like the hat look as well as some much like yourself that like the non hat look.

[quote name='Stacysmikeyboy&hearts' post='4953683' date='Sep 12 2008, 05:50 PM']yeah I tend to think so as well so I'll probably do both versions so then whoever makes him on their game can choose which option to go with based on their own personal preference since i know from a few forums I preview on there are quite a bit that like the hat look as well as some much like yourself that like the non hat look.[/quote]

Good start on making CAWs for iMPACT! :)

[quote name='The D' post='4956732' date='Sep 13 2008, 12:49 PM']Kinda' looks like Davey Boy..[/quote]
caw mode is shite on iMPACT so bare that in mind, so really all you can go on is the attire. and this is looking good :D can you make the cappps red mikey? and the jeans under chapps white or black? mabye wings or heart on top?

The attire he's suggesting is that of the Unforgiven HBK verus Y2J unsanctioned fight and I don't plan on going that route because personally it's 2 plain and secondly HBK never wore anything remotely close to the arm wrapping and quite honestly the only reason he has it that way at the PPV is because he completely tore the Tricep right off the bone at Raw right ppv the Unforgiven PPV.

[quote name='Stacysmikeyboy&hearts' post='4960231' date='Sep 13 2008, 07:14 PM'][b]HBK never wore anything remotely close to the arm wrapping [/b] and quite honestly [b]the only reason he has it that way at the PPV is because he completely tore the Tricep right off the bone at Raw right ppv the Unforgiven PPV.[/b][/quote]

So did he wear it or not? The pic and video, and match I saw, tells me he did...

Besides, he's never worn what you have him in either, so keep that in mind.

• 10 months later...

Archived