*Official PS3 Dispute Thread* The big fight live!!!!

RockstarAC

fight background/blurb is at [url="http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=236227&st=300"]http://caws.ws/forum/index.php?showtopic=236227&st=300[/url] post #316 (316 rings a bell dont it.)

im making this to avoid spam in first link and also coz it could be relitivly amusing - and since activity on the svr08 section has hit an all time low i see no harm in trying to liven this up.

[b]H-H-H 91 w/ Werecat101 [size=3]vs[/size] »TheLegendKiller« w/ RockstarAC[/b]

all participants have given clause they will participate in this match.
as seen in above link but in a later post the rules shall be the following ....

[list]
[*]winner = 2 out of 3 falls (which means 3 seperate single w/ manager matches)
[*]2 falls must be completed with caw (which must be different for each match) and 1 match must be completed with an ingame superstar
[*]every participant plays how they see fit and we will all comment upon eachothers playing methoods to solve dispute - if someone cheats thats 3 peoples word over one
[*]fight will take place on sunday evening providing everyone in free
[*]in sportsmanship we shall all remove eachother off our blocklists and add eachothers PSN's before the matches
[/list]

[quote name='RockstarAC' post='4950712' date='Sep 12 2008, 03:03 PM']ill be available most afternoon ... who ever has tightest schedual will have largest say .... in uk time ill be available from 5pmish too 12pm ish ... we all agree to the match so it wont take a brain surgeon to timetable the match[/quote]
It's GMT +02:00 here in Finland.
On today I'm available till about 10pm and on Weekend 10/12am-11pm.
What are gonna be the match types?
Imo they all should be different.

well as they must be w/ manager your stuck to single table or ladder.

it was origionally 2/3 falls with no other wining stipulation stated when you all agreed - to me this means pinfall submission or tap out (and should it be real life the unlikly event of a participant not being able to continue which wont be happening with the video game).

if both parties mutually agree to a different match fair enough but we cant go changing the rules unless all are happy.

werecats here for a couple of reasons,
he firstly defended me when u used my quote
and hes here coz i trust him

i think myself and were cat have the largest online lists in the avoid list topic ... to this date our lists remain practically unchallanged ... so we will be the voice of reason giving a double weight to what is and isnt fair play so you two didnt spam the avoid list topic with an arguement.

my and the legend killer have a history - a bad one .... which is why i elected myself to be on his team so if he lost i lot too .... me and h-h-h-91 have never had a disagreement or even a match.
werecat seems like the only one not involved with either of u so is a fair judge
and you both have had a recent dispute that well solve.

since only legendkiller wants different matches it seems like were having 3 singles (it will be h-h-h-91's call if were to have different ones.)

ill be here all night now with the exception of 2 walks (to get fit after surgery... im not just a walking nutter) and dinner which will never be more than 1 and a half hours in total trough out the course of the whole night

EDIT going for a walk now so later ill only miss an hour out of the remainder of the night

[quote name='RockstarAC' post='4965138' date='Sep 14 2008, 06:28 PM']werecats here for a couple of reasons,
he firstly defended me when u used my quote
and hes here coz i trust him

i think myself and were cat have the largest online lists in the avoid list topic ... to this date our lists remain practically unchallanged ... so we will be the voice of reason giving a double weight to what is and isnt fair play so you two didnt spam the avoid list topic with an arguement.

my and the legend killer have a history - a bad one .... which is why i elected myself to be on his team so if he lost i lot too .... me and h-h-h-91 have never had a disagreement or even a match.
werecat seems like the only one not involved with either of u so is a fair judge
and you both have had a recent dispute that well solve.

[b]since only legendkiller wants different matches it seems like were having 3 singles (it will be h-h-h-91's call if were to have different ones.)[/b]

ill be here all night now with the exception of 2 walks (to get fit after surgery... im not just a walking nutter) and dinner which will never be more than 1 and a half hours in total trough out the course of the whole night

EDIT going for a walk now so later ill only miss an hour out of the remainder of the night[/quote]
We could have tag team match, but you and Werecat stay out of our way and not fight. :P

as stated ... you and hhh91 must both mutually agree on match type for fairness ... perhaps your better at tag matches? so unless you bth choose to change things up ... 3 single matches remain.

btw ... is it wise to make a privite session so other people do not join.
and do we all know how to accept an invite via pressing square?

maybe hes not doing it till later tonight .... its previously been said ppl wont be ready till 9pm gmt time.... i only took legend killer off my block list a few hours ago lol

as for the fair rules .... there out the window!
the whole argument came about 1 of you not being fair ... this is a solution to dissolve the dispute... each player is responsable for how they themselfs choose to play. so you will decide whither or not u do double red and finisher pin .... and we shall comment upon how you both play.

you may even decide to play differently each match.... you may choose to noob or return noob or noob on the last 10 count ... its up to you personally

me and werecat are here to give our own unbiased comments aswell as you will give comments on eachother ... obviously if one of u or both of you lie youl have me and werecat's opinions to proove otherwise ... hopefully we can pull of 3 fair matches and call the dispute null and void ... or perhaps if u are unfair u can take feed back and alter your game for future... but there are no rules apart from ....
2 caws and 1 in game superstar
2/3 falls/submissions/countouts = victor

Ok, you're right, no problem.

First Match: Batista (me) w/manager Ric Flair vs. Undertaker (him) w/manager Mr. McMahon.

I think both of us fought completely fair, it was a totally fair match... except the end, when me (only yellow body) hit him (red body and yellow head) with the Batista Bomb and he, even if it is a non-ranked match, dc before the 3 count...

Match 1... single w/ manager w/ manager
h-h-h-91 w/ werecat101_ vs thelegendkiller w/rockstarac
batista w/ ric flair vs undertaker w/ bad vince mcmahon
result... h-h-h-91 won (by my own judgement) draw according to computer

before match started superstar selection took long time as legendkiller didn’t want to face batista until reminded of the fact it you play how u choose to play with whoever you choose to play with.
Start of match was relitivly fair with both superstars electing for running strikes
As match progressed it became apparent that h-h-h-91 enjoyed a spear 3 (judge yourself if one of them cheap) he also tried a failed running grapple
Legend killer used one FOF – once is debatably fair
Legendkiller at about 3 points of the match ran outside ring
As the match continued h-h-h-91 activated rampage for 4 grapple moves in succession (but not for the win)
After legendkiller tried to get disqualified through use of the ringbell which was reversed
Soon to follow h-h-h-91 used rampage a second time to deliver a batista bomb for the win
At this point legend killer disconnected in a mannor which left everyone with a draw according to the computer
For match one – both competitors shown signs of being a noob in my opinion.

H-H-H 91 choose Batista which was a bad sign from the start, legendkiller wanted to use a hvy but opted for the Undertaker due to his super heavy opponent, both people used way too many dash attacks it looked like a running clothesline match for most of the match (both players need to vary the moves they use) if people must do mostly dash attacks at least vary which ones are used you have 4 running moves how about using them all! I noticed H-H-H 91 trying to get a few animation grapples in, on one occasion getting the ref instead, neither player really tried to turn this into wrestling a few quick grapples not 1 hard grapple that i saw even attempted ( not counting any grapple in rampage as its impossible to counter). Both players need to work at playing fair. Legend Killer why did you quit both of you had done bad things.

Honestly both of you do lots of things that would stop me calling you fair

i would right now like to provide a reminder to everyone .....
i proposed this to solve a dispute between thelegendkiller accusing h-h-h-91 of being unfair ... they link is in 1st post.

these matches are to be played as the players CHOOSE to play ... its not about wining ... its about them preforming and their performances being judged by not only eachother but by 2 on lookers. the matches are player matches with no rank.

both players have showen bad signs ... forget if you lose the match ... were judging how u play.
2 rampages a match isnt desirable ... neither is disconnecting.

i am hoping to see both players realise this in the follow up matches using caws... also follow the parts commented on and make an attempt to alter their playing style.

Well, you're right about strong grapples, but we have to admit that in this game strong grapple are pratically impossible to execute (without rampage). The counter system permits you to reverse it 90% of the times you try to attempt it, just pressing R2 (even if not at the perfectly right moment).

About moves, I think i balanced enough the moves I used: shoulder block, clothesline, spear (only 1 time), stomp or elbow on the floor, one flying elbow smash from the top rope, three (or four) corner grapples... And for the three times he ran out of the ring I let him enter again without hit him.

Him, instead used more less variety of moves, ran out of the ring, try to getting disqualified and finally dc before the three count.

And... I think rampage I used wasn't unfair. Because i used it two times but I earned it and I activate it only when I had my momentum bar lighting. After all I get my momentum bar full 3 times, he 0. And I think that I dominated the match, anyway. And even if, like both of u said, we did less normal grapple, I think I won in a fair way.

whats done is done - whats recorded was truthful ... and i think none of us should speak of the 1st match again apart from thelegendkiller in one post as hes not had his say yet ... dont make it personal the write ups are thre for all to see and judge upon ... and theres still 2 matches inwhich to improve both your reputations.

You now see the reason I'm aware of people who play as Batista???
I only could do running attacks, he was all the time running behind me and trying to hit clotheslines and spears.
And when he got fighting style stored, he turned rampage on..
He tried many times grapple me while I was falling and punched me while I was entering or exiting the ring.
I disconnected because he pissed me off with doing only clotheslines and spears and then turning rampage on, and glitching.
I'm not saying I was playing 100% fair, but neither was him...

I couldn't post anything earlier because my Internet wasn't working.

Archived