Teddy Hart

EvolutionIV

I still need to find a good nose/mouth for him, so once I get done watching this show on TV I'll get back to working on him. For now here is a preview..

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/EvilutionIV/tnaith.png[/img]

I'm still also not sure about the attire.

[quote name='.InstantClassicâ„¢' post='4943498' date='Sep 10 2008, 07:47 PM']Hmm... Something about the face is throwing me off a little bit. I'm thinking the nose. Not bad though, nice work.[/quote]

[quote name='EvolutionIV' post='4943322' date='Sep 10 2008, 07:00 PM'][b]I still need to find a good nose/mouth for him[/b], so once I get done watching this show on TV I'll get back to working on him. For now here is a preview..[/quote]
That could explain everything..

[quote name='Boondox' post='4946220' date='Sep 11 2008, 12:35 PM']His pants need to be more of a pinkish color. Other than that, it looks pretty cool.[/quote]
He wore dark red ones in CZW. Like I said I'm not sure if this is going to be his final attire.

to others that keep mentioning the nose. I don't even remember changing it, so if it's throwing you off then that's why.

all I did was change the jawline, added different eyebrows, different hair and gave him some facial hair.

You people act like this is the best CAW mode of all time when it's actually worse than WMX8 for GameCube.

• 10 months later...

Archived