change eye the angle a bit
make eyebrows higher
whipe that smile off him :P
the attire looks perfect IMO
make him a little bit older
put a small dimple in his chin

and im not good with body morphing so, i cant give suggestions on that :cry:

Hope i helped :)

:offtopic: why does he look so busted up in that ref pic?

raise his eyebrows a little
hes still smiling :P make him not. try making his mouth a little less wide
attire looks perfect,once again :cool:
make his forehead longer
make his eyes a tiney bit closer to his nose

Sorry mate but i can't see Ric Flair in it. In my opinion he is one of the wrestler you can't get good. Nevermind here are some suggestions. I am not feeling the skin. The colour is a bit of and the skin choise is the worst you can choose for him. Make the hair blond not white. Work on the outline. Maybe add some designs to get the eye area right. Scrap the facial feature(the chin). I am not liking the whole jaw/mouth area... apart from those suggestions it's ok. :)

[quote name='OneManDynasty' post='4945034' date='Sep 11 2008, 12:58 PM']Sorry mate but i can't see Ric Flair in it. In my opinion he is one of the wrestler you can't get good. Nevermind here are some suggestions. I am not feeling the skin. The colour is a bit of and the skin choise is the worst you can choose for him. Make the hair blond not white. Work on the outline. Maybe add some designs to get the eye area right. Scrap the facial feature(the chin). I am not liking the whole jaw/mouth area... apart from those suggestions it's ok. :)[/quote]

what do i do to it then? smaller in what

Archived