Vince McMahon is a d!ck

lchr788

wrestlezone.com

[url="http://www.wrestlezone.com//article.php?articleid=223037041"]http://www.wrestlezone.com//article.php?articleid=223037041[/url]

He is yanking Foley and Macho Man from the game as well as other possible people. There goes Ultimate Warrior and Demolition. This was shaping up to be a nice game. :(

P.S. Doesn`t he know most of the best wrestling and superstars were from the 80`s and early 90`s why does he wanna ruin things for the fans better question does he even care about the fans??? I`d say Hell No!!!

[quote name='lchr788' post='4940278' date='Sep 10 2008, 03:36 PM']wrestlezone.com

[url="http://www.wrestlezone.com//article.php?articleid=223037041"]http://www.wrestlezone.com//article.php?articleid=223037041[/url]

He is yanking Foley and Macho Man from the game as well as other possible people. There goes Ultimate Warrior and Demolition. This was shaping up to be a nice game. :(

P.S. Doesn`t he know most of the best wrestling and superstars were from the 80`s and early 90`s why does he wanna ruin things for the fans better question does he even care about the fans??? I`d say Hell No!!![/quote]
If that's true and Savage (and most likely the Ultimate Warrior) are not in the game, then I'm actually not buying it.

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Vince McMahon has decided to pull Randy Savage as a playable character in the upcoming "Legends of Wrestlemania" video game which is slated to be released by THQ next March. Savage, who competed in 9 out of the first 10 Wrestlemania's and won the WWF Championship at two of them, is being regarded by THQ as a huge loss to the video game. In addition to Savage, McMahon has also made the decision to pull Mick Foley from the game even though his character had already been created. McMahon made the decision following Foley's departure from WWE and announcement that he has signed with TNA. Several other names were also removed from the game at McMahon's request, but those names have yet to be released.

Thats the article itself for those whose link wont work but yea what i D!ck so i guess if Hulk Hogan randomly signed with TNA there goes him

[quote name='TNAFAN1' post='4940403' date='Sep 10 2008, 04:23 PM']The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Vince McMahon has decided to pull Randy Savage as a playable character in the upcoming "Legends of Wrestlemania" video game which is slated to be released by THQ next March. Savage, who competed in 9 out of the first 10 Wrestlemania's and won the WWF Championship at two of them, is being regarded by THQ as a huge loss to the video game. In addition to Savage, McMahon has also made the decision to pull Mick Foley from the game even though his character had already been created. McMahon made the decision following Foley's departure from WWE and announcement that he has signed with TNA. Several other names were also removed from the game at McMahon's request, but those names have yet to be released.

Thats the article itself for those whose link wont work but yea what i D!ck so i guess if Hulk Hogan randomly signed with TNA there goes him[/quote]

Makes me wonder who the other characters are.......... Ultimate Warrior, Owen Hart(wife won't allow it), Lex Luger, HonkyTonk Man, Demolition Axe, Jesse Ventura, Bruno Sammartino...Who else is on bad terms? I really
really hope that Vince doesn't totally ruin this game for us!! :annoy: :cry:

[quote name='TNAFAN1' post='4940403' date='Sep 10 2008, 12:23 PM']The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Vince McMahon has decided to pull Randy Savage as a playable character in the upcoming "Legends of Wrestlemania" video game which is slated to be released by THQ next March. Savage, who competed in 9 out of the first 10 Wrestlemania's and won the WWF Championship at two of them, is being regarded by THQ as a huge loss to the video game. In addition to Savage, McMahon has also made the decision to pull Mick Foley from the game even though his character had already been created. McMahon made the decision following Foley's departure from WWE and announcement that he has signed with TNA. Several other names were also removed from the game at McMahon's request, but those names have yet to be released.

Thats the article itself for those whose link wont work but yea what i D!ck so i guess if Hulk Hogan randomly signed with TNA there goes him[/quote]

he can't sign with tna

hogan signed a 5 year deal with wwe last year. (remember the american gladiaters promos)

[quote name='captspaulding' post='4940414' date='Sep 10 2008, 12:26 PM']I know it's huge loss not having Savage in, but dont cry about it, lets hope THQ release a roster update..[/quote]

if his model is in the game then that means there will be codes to get him . (foley for example)

roster update won't work because it has be approved by wwe. but he can't do nothing about codes.

I doubt demolition will ever see a wwe game because of the law suits .

ax won the first won against wwf because he had a unsackable contract but they fired him anyway.

then ax tried to make new demolition with a guy named blast (yellow paint) it was called demolition 2000. but wwe sued him and the team died after a few matches .

but never fear because we could get the other 3 of demolition . randy colley (first smash), barry darsow (2nd smash) , and brian adams (crush)

Good ole Vinnie Mac never fails in screwing somebody...in this case its the fans. In my opinion Vince needs 2 put his emotions aside and give us the best damn product that legendary fans like myself and all others deserve. Am I still gonna purchase this game....yes, will I be happy about it.... I can't say just yet

Legendaryfan that is just what Vince wants to hear from fans like you. Are you pissed? Yes! Will you still buy it? Yes! Nuff said on that.

The story on Savage is that he reportedly "hit on" a younger, underage Stephanie McMahon back in the day so that's why this relationship is so bad. What shocks me is that Vince will not say anything about the topic.

Oh and don't even begin to believe that Owen Hart and Warrior will be in the game too, lol..are you kidding me?
WWE will force THQ to put out a half-assed roster due to Vince's personal ego issues.
I mean c'mon..he was the one who drove Foley away and now he can't be in the game?!

Why even make a damn Legends of Mania game if the people who made Mania legendary are going to be snubbed from the roster? Bad business Vince..yet again...

[quote name='Pure_Impact' post='4940970' date='Sep 10 2008, 07:10 PM']Legendaryfan that is just what Vince wants to hear from fans like you. Are you pissed? Yes! Will you still buy it? Yes! Nuff said on that.

The story on Savage is that he reportedly "hit on" a younger, underage Stephanie McMahon back in the day so that's why this relationship is so bad. What shocks me is that Vince will not say anything about the topic.

Oh and don't even begin to believe that Owen Hart and Warrior will be in the game too, lol..are you kidding me?
WWE will force THQ to put out a half-assed roster due to[b] Vince's personal ego issues[/b].
I mean c'mon..he was the one who drove Foley away and now he can't be in the game?!

Why even make a damn Legends of Mania game if the people who made Mania legendary are going to be snubbed from the roster? Bad business Vince..yet again...[/quote]

Owen Harts widow will not allow Vince or another WWE related product use Owen due to a lawsuit years ago after his death. Sad but true. Not due to his "ego issues"

"Bad business"...no it's not. You're all thinking of this from the basis of being fans and not as a business move. It would be incredibly bad business to let someone who recently just signed with your competition in a fairly high profile move in wrestling.

THQ have said this is a game that they want to bring older fans back to wrestling with some of their old favourites in the game. Now let's say they do get into this market, these people might see Mankind (or whatever character he was) in the game and think "Wow, I loved this guy when I watched wrestling. I wonder what he's doing now." all they have to do is go to any wrestling profile site, or wikipedia and see that he's still in wrestling and with a company called TNA and they think "Oh cool, I might have to check him out and see what he's like now." Shit, I know I do that if I'm reminded of something I liked as a kid.

See, if they leave him in the game then they're giving fans the opportunity to find out about TNA and it's essentially a bit of free advertising for them at WWE's expense. So while you can all say Vince has *censored*ed up he's just watching his own back and seeing what is good for his business and his company.

As for Vince staying quiet on the Macho Man thing then it's most likely because he doesn't want to put his family through something they'd rather forget (if it is true).

[quote name='justice125' post='4940761' date='Sep 10 2008, 06:25 PM'][quote name='TNAFAN1' post='4940403' date='Sep 10 2008, 12:23 PM']The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Vince McMahon has decided to pull Randy Savage as a playable character in the upcoming "Legends of Wrestlemania" video game which is slated to be released by THQ next March. Savage, who competed in 9 out of the first 10 Wrestlemania's and won the WWF Championship at two of them, is being regarded by THQ as a huge loss to the video game. In addition to Savage, McMahon has also made the decision to pull Mick Foley from the game even though his character had already been created. McMahon made the decision following Foley's departure from WWE and announcement that he has signed with TNA. Several other names were also removed from the game at McMahon's request, but those names have yet to be released.

he can't sign with tna

hogan signed a 5 year deal with wwe last year. (remember the american gladiaters promos)

[quote name='captspaulding' post='4940414' date='Sep 10 2008, 12:26 PM']I know it's huge loss not having Savage in, but dont cry about it, lets hope THQ release a roster update..[/quote]

[b]if his model is in the game then that means there will be codes to get him . (foley for example)[/b]

roster update won't work because it has be approved by wwe. but he can't do nothing about codes.

ax won the first won against wwf because he had a unsackable contract but they fired him anyway.

then ax tried to make new demolition with a guy named blast (yellow paint) it was called demolition 2000. but wwe sued him and the team died after a few matches .

but never fear because we could get the other 3 of demolition . randy colley (first smash), barry darsow (2nd smash) , and brian adams (crush)
[/quote]

No.... its 360 and ps3 only

[quote name='LegendaryFan' post='4940862' date='Sep 10 2008, 06:44 PM']Good ole Vinnie Mac never fails in screwing somebody...in this case its the fans. In my opinion Vince needs 2 put his emotions aside and give us the best damn product that legendary fans like myself and all others deserve. Am I still gonna purchase this game....yes, will I be happy about it.... I can't say just yet[/quote]

yeah your right..i was hoping to relive some old memorys :(...but thats to late *censored*!

[quote name='Redrum420' post='4941186' date='Sep 10 2008, 08:58 PM']"Bad business"...no it's not. You're all thinking of this from the basis of being fans and not as a business move. It would be incredibly bad business to let someone who recently just signed with your competition in a fairly high profile move in wrestling.

THQ have said this is a game that they want to bring older fans back to wrestling with some of their old favourites in the game. Now let's say they do get into this market, these people might see Mankind (or whatever character he was) in the game and think "Wow, I loved this guy when I watched wrestling. I wonder what he's doing now." all they have to do is go to any wrestling profile site, or wikipedia and see that he's still in wrestling and with a company called TNA and they think "Oh cool, I might have to check him out and see what he's like now." Shit, I know I do that if I'm reminded of something I liked as a kid.

See, if they leave him in the game then they're giving fans the opportunity to find out about TNA and it's essentially a bit of free advertising for them at WWE's expense. So while you can all say Vince has *censored*ed up he's just watching his own back and seeing what is good for his business and his company.

As for Vince staying quiet on the Macho Man thing then it's most likely because he doesn't want to put his family through something they'd rather forget (if it is true).[/quote]

How is it that out of this many replies, only the quoted post and Self Made are the only intelligent posters in here?

It has nothing to do with Vince's "ego", it's all about business.

He has issues with Savage and Warrior, Warrior, Sammartino and others have issues with WWE and so would refuse to even be added to a WWE game even if Vince wanted them in and Foley's gone to the other side so why bitch about those people not being in the game when you'd have real and intelligent fans who don't feel the need to bitch and complain about every single *censored*ing thing enjoying the fact that a game like this is being made.

[quote name='*Self Made*' post='4941592' date='Sep 10 2008, 09:01 PM']Get over it people should have seen this coming there is no secret Vince hates certain guys.Im just happy they are finally making a good all legends game[/quote]

What makes you think it will be good if Vince keeps yanking wrestlers out?

[quote name='lchr788' post='4942105' date='Sep 10 2008, 11:22 PM'][quote name='*Self Made*' post='4941592' date='Sep 10 2008, 09:01 PM']Get over it people should have seen this coming there is no secret Vince hates certain guys.Im just happy they are finally making a good all legends game[/quote]

What makes you think it will be good if Vince keeps yanking wrestlers out?
[/quote]

Because the wrestlers in it will more than make up for it.

Think about it this way. TNA are working on their second videogame and Samoa Joe has been a major part of that game but months before release he joins WWE. It won't be too late to pull him due to him jumping ship so they do because they don't wanna see an ex wrestler of theirs in a rival's game.

As for others, Ultimate Warrior has sued THQ and WWE for having his likeness, image and moves in the games and said he would never allow them to use him in a game.

[quote name='.:Morrison:.' post='4941386' date='Sep 10 2008, 04:32 PM'][quote name='justice125' post='4940761' date='Sep 10 2008, 06:25 PM'][quote name='TNAFAN1' post='4940403' date='Sep 10 2008, 12:23 PM']The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Vince McMahon has decided to pull Randy Savage as a playable character in the upcoming "Legends of Wrestlemania" video game which is slated to be released by THQ next March. Savage, who competed in 9 out of the first 10 Wrestlemania's and won the WWF Championship at two of them, is being regarded by THQ as a huge loss to the video game. In addition to Savage, McMahon has also made the decision to pull Mick Foley from the game even though his character had already been created. McMahon made the decision following Foley's departure from WWE and announcement that he has signed with TNA. Several other names were also removed from the game at McMahon's request, but those names have yet to be released.

he can't sign with tna

[b]if his model is in the game then that means there will be codes to get him . (foley for example)[/b]

[/quote]

No.... its 360 and ps3 only
[/quote]

people have figured out to get game saves on current gen then hacking in people is just as easy .

The Savage thing was posted in another thread but the Foley note wasn't. Shame they won't make it. Foley really didn't accomplish anything at WrestleMania though. While he appeared at alot of them, hey were nothing major or notable besides his match with Edge at WM22.

Still would've like to have seen him make it though.

We all knew Vince M. is an a**hole.... so we all hoped his grudges would subside, but some ppl just can't let things go(trust me I know). But I have 3 words that always gets me through.... Create - A - Wrestler.... I'm so glad they came up with that idea, if it wasn't for that, I probably wouldn't have played/owned half the games I do. So as long as the keep the C- A- W feature in wrestling games, Vince can keep holding grudges, & making us fans suffer in the process, cause I will just make Savage, Foley, Warrior, & whoever else he decides to take out.

How do you/we know it isn't the case of Mick and Savage not wanting to be in the game? If Mick left on a bad note, he wouldn't want WWE/Vince to gain anything from using him and same goes for Savage. It was the case of why Ultimate Warrior isn't going to be in the game (or is trying to stop himself being in the game).. Maybe WWE are just trying to avoid a lawsuit that they don't need considering they can just add some other legends and not bother with legal procedures (all though i would like Savage, i don't care for Foley since i can just use SVR for him).

Archived