"I Come For Your Soul"

eclipse.

It looks good for an online useable caw. Too bad that you made it for online use :( ... but nevermind. Make the head longer. Make the nose a bit thinner and a bit longer. I'll post later more suggestions but i can't find a good ref picture. :(
Anyway good start on him. :cool:

[quote name='Air Styles' post='4935918' date='Sep 9 2008, 06:35 PM']thx for comments guys, my fav part on the caw is his tats because i didn't use any designs and they came out great[/quote]
For an online friendly caw they came out great but i hope you'll make the Undertaker with designs on the attire and a bit more designs on the face...

[quote name='OneManDynasty' post='4935929' date='Sep 9 2008, 06:40 PM'][quote name='Air Styles' post='4935918' date='Sep 9 2008, 06:35 PM']thx for comments guys, my fav part on the caw is his tats because i didn't use any designs and they came out great[/quote]
For an online friendly caw they came out great but i hope you'll make the Undertaker with designs on the attire and a bit more designs on the face...
[/quote]

i might i don't know yet i yet. these caws i have recently posted are going to be the last because i'm going to start on tna impact caws

[quote name='Air Styles' post='4935939' date='Sep 9 2008, 06:42 PM'][quote name='OneManDynasty' post='4935929' date='Sep 9 2008, 06:40 PM'][quote name='Air Styles' post='4935918' date='Sep 9 2008, 06:35 PM']thx for comments guys, my fav part on the caw is his tats because i didn't use any designs and they came out great[/quote]
[/quote]

i might i don't know yet i yet. these caws i have recently posted are going to be the last because i'm going to start on tna impact caws
[/quote]
Ahh okk :( but keep up the work on them... They aren't bad (them= all your current caws)

[quote name='Air Styles' post='4936008' date='Sep 9 2008, 06:59 PM']yea bro this is the current caws[/quote]
Not only this one AJ Styles , Steiner .... so like i said before keep up the work on them.

[quote name='Air Styles' post='4936066' date='Sep 9 2008, 07:13 PM']ima post all my caws in 2 weeks on the main page so it would be

Aj styles
joe
taker
scott
kurt

and i even made sabu and rvd so i will have a pic up soon.[/quote]
Great bro can't wait to see sabu and rvd.

Archived