******** **** possibly moving?

Nevermore.

[quote]According to Dave Meltzer, Christian Cage's contract with TNA Wrestling is set to expire before the year is over. Jason Powell is reporting that several WWE sources say that the door is open for Cage to return. With the current storylines on Smackdown, there is certainly a creative spot open for him to either reunite or feud with Edge. While he was burned out from his WWE schedule, he's said to be at an age (35) where he might want to try and get as much money as he can before his career winds down.[/quote]

- NoDq.com

I doubt he would leave TNA to go back to WWE. TNA use him alot better and eventually WWE would start using him as a jobber again. Your thoughts?

He has been good in TNA but imo it would be cool to see him back in WWE, aslong as he has a good main event/upper midcard slot, if he went back to his previous roll, that would suck...and i dont think he needs lots of money for retirement, im sure most promotions would love to have him in a personality/authotrity/part time roll...or he could set up his own promotion..yes i stole that from respect this ring...:P

[quote]While he was burned out from his WWE schedule, he's said to be at an age (35) where he might want to try and get as much money as he can before his career winds down.[/quote]

If TNA doesn't offer him more money.... he's going to the WWE where he can get paid. See you on the flip side... peeps.

I think he'll most likely resign with TNA. He has had a pretty successful career in TNA (thus far) and they actually push him and he gets to show the word he is a world class talented wrestler. While he was in WWE they were using him as a jobber and just pushing Edge after the tag had broken up and even when they were together Edge was always the bigger star. I don't think Cage would sign with WWE, I don't see why he would.

WWE never know what they've got until it's gone with many of their talents, and Christian is no exception. He did great in WWE, and they didn't really seem to care that he went until he was a big success in TNA, and showed everyone he could easily Main Event and carry a World Championship. Same with Gail Kim (who's now left TNA), WWE didn't have a clue with her and got rid, and now she's become a great success in TNA, WWE have realised what they've lost and are signing her back. I think the same could kinda apply with Christian. Id personally like to see him back in WWE, as i think this time around, especially since WWE (Smackdown especially) are running low on Main Event stars due to injuries, he could easily get back into the mix and do well for himself, and earn a heck of a lot more than he is currently in TNA.

[quote name='Masterob' post='4868720' date='Aug 29 2008, 05:46 PM']TNA's not doing much with Christian now, he should go back to WWE, they're gonna push him to the main event, they are not gonna mistreat a former world champion, especially someome as popular as Christian.[/quote]

Jericho?

[quote name='Masterob' post='4868720' date='Aug 29 2008, 12:46 PM']TNA's not doing much with Christian now, he should go back to WWE, they're gonna push him to the main event, they are not gonna mistreat a former world champion, especially someome as popular as Christian.[/quote]
Hey, TNA gave him a world title when WWE Wouldn't even stick him in the main event, Let alone slap another belt on him.

Just because you're a former world champion, It doesn't mean people are gonna treat you like royalty and give you a push because of what You've done especially since its in a different company.

@ Mazz

They actually did know it. The main event slots were pretty stacked back then, There was no room for him to receive a real push to the top.

[quote name='(=lChampionshipl=)' post='4869630' date='Aug 29 2008, 07:12 PM'][quote name='Masterob' post='4868720' date='Aug 29 2008, 12:46 PM']TNA's not doing much with Christian now, he should go back to WWE, they're gonna push him to the main event, they are not gonna mistreat a former world champion, especially someome as popular as Christian.[/quote]
Hey, TNA gave him a world title [b]when WWE Wouldn't even stick him in the main event[/b], Let alone slap another belt on him.

Just because you're a former world champion, It doesn't mean people are gonna treat you like royalty and give you a push because of what You've done especially since its in a different company.

@ Mazz

They actually did know it. The main event slots were pretty stacked back then, There was no room for him to receive a real push to the top.
[/quote]
Christian got a main event match against Cena and Jericho at Vengeance of 05, and he mainevented one SD! with the World title (SD! title before Batista got drafted) aganist guys like Taker and JBL. It's not like he completely jobbed out before he left, he was in the US title picture against guys like Benoit and Booker, and had a rivalry with the latter.

I'd like to see him back, he could easily fit on SD!, The Brian Kendrick vs Christian FTW.

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"]As much of a TNA fan I am. I wouldn't mind either way. I would prefer staying with TNA, but it would be interesting seeing what WWE would do with him now.[/font]

[quote name='Masterob' post='4868720' date='Aug 29 2008, 11:46 AM']TNA's not doing much with Christian now, he should go back to WWE, they're gonna push him to the main event, they are not gonna mistreat a former world champion, especially someome as popular as Christian.[/quote]

You are aware that he left WWE the first time because they weren't using him properly, right?

[quote name='King of the Deathmatch' post='4879272' date='Aug 31 2008, 01:46 AM']I agree TNA uses him better but it would be epic to see A&C again but seeing as how Edge is after the Storyline i dont think it's possible. If Christian does return he'll go on to feud with Edge[/quote]
A&C?. If they were to resign him they could make Christian A Close Friend Of whats-her-face.

Archived