Glitch Stories

DCN

Anyone have any stories 2 tell?

Here's mine

I just don't understand why do people glitch in player match's? I was in a match with this 1 guy and he glitched me 2 times with the ground glitch,I quit the match because i hate playing glitchers.He sends me a message saying i suck,I explain 2 him i hate playing people who glitch and he tells me i shouldn't have glitched him first?I ask how did i glitch u and he tells me i did something called an running strike attack were he falls in an animation where i can quickly grab him.Ok me thinking 1.How is this a glitch and 2.If it is a glitch why should u glitch me for something i didn't know.In the end i just left it alone because every1 who plays this game does it.I don't think it's cheap but if u keep doing it over and over then i would recommend it being cheap.

Plz tell your stories

one time i was versing a friend, tried a springboard ddt, was dropkicked, did that dodgey land on the neck like when you fall of the cage, when to red head and body, and was pinned off the glitcheyness

How about the fact that so many people glitch that everybody gets accused of glitching even when they aren't?

Today I decided to join a ranked match because players was dead, so I join this 5 star guy with over 1500 wins and very few losses. So yea expected him to play cheap and he did.. Anyway I decide to play fair anyway(no picks, no glitching, spamming, pin on double red after finisher ) and I actually ended up winning. Right after the match I recieve angry voice messages from him telling me that all I did was ground glitch the whole match LOL! All these noobs in ranked aren't used to playing people who can actually pull off ground grapples without glitching and don't need to use the pick up so they automatically think you are ground glitching LOL this happens alot when I play with nubz whos only offense is to pick up fof or pick up running grapple.

ok ill tell u what to watch out 4 if ur in a ladder match and ur opponent puts the ladder sidways in the turnbuckle then 90% there doin a glitch, they will throw u into the ladder then pick the ladder up quickly then u will be froze and he's free to win the match.

and another one to watch out for is if people are punching by ur head when ur down there trying to freeze u if there succsesful u will stay flat if ur on ur front the u will go on ur hands and knees and stay like that

SOOOO WATCH OUT!!!!

Well every other match I enter people glitch, mainly the freeze glitch, drag glich, overhand punch glitch; so I decided to play player matches and even in there [where it's supposed to me fun] people glitch non-stop. The game fails really...

Here is my story...
So one time I was playing in a PLAYER match and my opponent killed me with the three button fof glitch so I couldnt move in a freakin PLAYER match, luckily my partner revived me and we ended up winning. After the match he sent me a message saying I only had till monday to live, now thats taking things a little to far for it to be just a freakin PLAYER match. I dont see the point in any of his actions.

[quote name='KC Cook15' post='4870844' date='Aug 29 2008, 09:57 PM']Here is my story...
So one time I was playing in a PLAYER match and my opponent killed me with the three button fof glitch so I couldnt move in a freakin PLAYER match, luckily my partner revived me and we ended up winning. After the match he sent me a message saying I only had till monday to live, now thats taking things a little to far for it to be just a freakin PLAYER match. I dont see the point in any of his actions.[/quote]

if someones an arse - ill always tell em right to their face.

im a blunt lil b*stard when it comes to these things and 100% tactless
.... i even wonder why no one made me a mod with that reputation!

^^ Possible because of your informal - ness

Anyway, On topic:

I went into an ECW Extreme Rules match Online Ranked (Xbox Live), Against a 5 Star guy. The guy had an unbelievable amount of Wins to losses, So i thought i he was going to play cheaply, and it turns out i was right. But i got the upper hand, Started to really kick his ass, And then, Shoulder Block then freeze glitched me

At this point, i would have usually quit, but he sent me a message saying Quit, Ya, I told him to go * himself, He taunted and taunted until he realized i wasn't going to quit, So he unfreezed me using the Cup of Beer, He picked me up, starting doing FOF Again and again, He stored his Brawler finisher and didn't use it, I reversed one of his moves, Activated Rampage, Owned the guy, My rampage was off, I earned a finisher, Tombstone...1...2...3

[quote name='PunisherLH' post='4872511' date='Aug 30 2008, 02:54 AM']^^ Possible because of your informal - ness

Anyway, On topic:

I went into an ECW Extreme Rules match Online Ranked (Xbox Live), Against a 5 Star guy. The guy had an unbelievable amount of Wins to losses, So i thought i he was going to play cheaply, and it turns out i was right. But i got the upper hand, Started to really kick his ass, And then, Shoulder Block then freeze glitched me

At this point, i would have usually quit, but he sent me a message saying Quit, Ya, I told him to go * himself, He taunted and taunted until he realized i wasn't going to quit, So he unfreezed me using the Cup of Beer, He picked me up, starting doing FOF Again and again, He stored his Brawler finisher and didn't use it, I reversed one of his moves, Activated Rampage, Owned the guy, My rampage was off, I earned a finisher, Tombstone...1...2...3[/quote]
Damn!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='D-money 23' post='4866692' date='Aug 29 2008, 06:40 AM']Anyone have any stories 2 tell?

Here's mine

I just don't understand why do people glitch in player match's? I was in a match with this 1 guy and he glitched me 2 times with the ground glitch,I quit the match because i hate playing glitchers.He sends me a message saying i suck,I explain 2 him i hate playing people who glitch and he tells me i shouldn't have glitched him first?I ask how did i glitch u and he tells me i did something called an running strike attack were he falls in an animation where i can quickly grab him.Ok me thinking 1.How is this a glitch and 2.If it is a glitch why should u glitch me for something i didn't know.In the end i just left it alone because every1 who plays this game does it.I don't think it's cheap but if u keep doing it over and over then i would recommend it being cheap.

Plz tell your stories[/quote]

Heres a story, today I joined a tag match hosted by you with entrances on. BIG MISTAKE. All three other players wanted to watch their whole entrances, and believe me , they were LONG. Lol. And of course, when the match finally started, two or three seconds into it, you dissconected.

[quote name='D-money 23' post='4866692' date='Aug 29 2008, 06:40 AM']Anyone have any stories 2 tell?

Here's mine

Heres a story, today I joined a tag match hosted by you with entrances on. BIG MISTAKE. All three other players wanted to watch their whole entrances, and believe me , they were LONG. Lol. And of course, when the match finally started, two or three seconds into it, you dissconected. This what I get for joining a match with Entrances on. Never again

yeah i got a story to don't know if its happened to you but,i was playing online against a guy who believe it or not had 3 fighting styles.
he was a powerhouse,showman and brawler,everytime the bell rang he would do a crapy punch and my limb damage would go yellow
straight away. then he would strong grapple me into the coner and make me orange and his moment meter will fill after to little moves like that
and use my finisher against me to win. i know he has 3 because in one match where i won but i'll tell you in a bit,he did strikes of fury,gound and
pound,then went into a rampage and then stole my finisher so you tell my he hasn't got 3 fighting styles. oh yeah about that thing,i was beating
him and he couldn't take it so he did this wired grapple giltch to me and my limb damage shot up to red but he hardly touched me in that match,then the prick
froze me so i couldn't move then he started showing off to fill his moment meter then steal my finisher to win. i wound of won if he didn't cheat like that and he
messages me,he said im a big cheater and i don't fight fair. i was like dude WTF! u know. i said dude you cheated because you giltched me and somehow
froze me to win and your the one with 3 fighting styles so id say your the only cheater here mate no wounder your win record is so big.

Here's mine

Im also pretty sure i went into a Tag Match in ranked with a Guy similar to your Username, You spammed FoF, Then Running Strike/Grapple, Pretty sure thats you

I was playing a player match against a guy, and he kept doing the "Ladder in Corner" glitch, where he can attack you as much as he likes.

He did it once, attacked me to get 2 finishers, then got me out. He kept doing this whenever I got a chance to fight him.

So, in the end, I left.

He sent me a message saying, "dude, yr a pssy, u sck way too much to b in ths gme!"

Can you believe that?

[quote name='PunisherLH' post='4874446' date='Aug 30 2008, 09:37 AM'][quote name='D-money 23' post='4866692' date='Aug 29 2008, 06:40 AM']Anyone have any stories 2 tell?

Here's mine

Im also pretty sure i went into a Tag Match in ranked with a Guy similar to your Username, You spammed FoF, Then Running Strike/Grapple, Pretty sure thats you
[/quote]

When was this cause i only play player match's and my main fighting style's are Showman/Technical.I hate using brawler fighting style's because they suck.

Here's avid of me and my friend in a tag match.No glitching,No spamming,No nothing..............Oh yeah start the video at 23 seconds because the beginning is just the load screen and i'm the 1 n white and red.

[quote name='TeC' post='4873457' date='Aug 30 2008, 03:07 AM']Heres a story, today I joined a tag match hosted by you with entrances on. BIG MISTAKE. All three other players wanted to watch their whole entrances, and believe me , they were LONG. Lol. And of course, when the match finally started, two or three seconds into it, you dissconected.[/quote]

first off u spelled disconnected wrong and second off how is it a glitch just because i lost connection as soon as the match starts?It happens to alot of people but if u wanna match

Gamertag:Dmon3y 23

Let's go son

[quote name='D-money 23' post='4876653' date='Aug 30 2008, 09:01 PM'][quote name='TeC' post='4873457' date='Aug 30 2008, 03:07 AM']Heres a story, today I joined a tag match hosted by you with entrances on. BIG MISTAKE. All three other players wanted to watch their whole entrances, and believe me , they were LONG. Lol. And of course, when the match finally started, two or three seconds into it, you dissconected.[/quote]

first off u spelled disconnected wrong and second off how is it a glitch just because i lost connection as soon as the match starts?It happens to alot of people but if u wanna match

Let's go son
[/quote]

Take it easy man. I know it wasn't a glitch. Don't take it so serious and yea my spelling isn't too good, I know. Ill be on today, hit me up anytime . GT i TeC i .....but please turn the entrance off this time LOL

[quote name='TeC' post='4877689' date='Aug 30 2008, 08:04 PM'][quote name='D-money 23' post='4876653' date='Aug 30 2008, 09:01 PM'][quote name='TeC' post='4873457' date='Aug 30 2008, 03:07 AM']Heres a story, today I joined a tag match hosted by you with entrances on. BIG MISTAKE. All three other players wanted to watch their whole entrances, and believe me , they were LONG. Lol. And of course, when the match finally started, two or three seconds into it, you dissconected.[/quote]

Let's go son
[/quote]

Take it easy man. I know it wasn't a glitch. Don't take it so serious and yea my spelling isn't too good, I know. Ill be on today, hit me up anytime . GT i TeC i .....but please turn the entrance off this time LOL
[/quote]

cool i'll do that.Sry man i just thought u wuz coming at me the wrong way

The Invisible Wrestler

I was playing online and i was a hardcore guy. It was a 1 on 3 match. I was the one. This guy was pinning me and this other hardcore guy took a chair and did that moonsault thing. For some reason your superstar just seems to vanish.

LOL

[quote name='Perfect*Ending' post='4876790' date='Aug 30 2008, 09:24 PM']I have a recording vs. Dmoney:

He was alright... Just do double red and it'll be better.[/quote]

As shown at the beginning of the video, He attempted to strike you in the back and Glitch Grapple you

[quote name='PunisherLH' post='4894084' date='Sep 2 2008, 11:35 AM'][quote name='Perfect*Ending' post='4876790' date='Aug 30 2008, 09:24 PM']I have a recording vs. Dmoney:

He was alright... Just do double red and it'll be better.[/quote]

As shown at the beginning of the video, He attempted to strike you in the back and Glitch Grapple you
[/quote]
And he did nothing else than Dragon Whip.

Archived