WCW - All 30 CAW's Previewed For Future Save.

Petchy

[center]No Chit Chat. Just A Straight Preview. :fedup:

[img]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s309/Bpetch121/WCWCollage.png[/img]

[u]Credits:[/u]

Chris Jericho:(Morphing:Kung Fu Attire:MukoKushi)
Scott Steiner:(Morphing:Mine Attire:Mine)
Billy Kidman:(Morphing:Cyrax Attire:Mine)
Vampiro:(Morphing:Zurick Attire:Zurick)
Bam Bam Bigelow:(Morphing:MOK Attire:Mine)
Psicosis:(Morphing:Redrum Attire:Redrum/Mine)
Perry Saturn:(Morphing:Redrum Attire:Redrum/Mine)
Chris Benoit:(Morphing:Wolfgang Attire:Mine)
Rick Steiner:(Morphing:Mine/Radiation? Attire:Mine)
Kanyon:(Morphing:Fear Attire:Mine)
Jeff Jarrett:(Morphing:Mustacio Attire:Mustacio)
Kevin Nash:(Morphing:Cyrax/Mustacio Attire:Mine)
Shane Douglas:(Morphing:X-Man Attire:X-Man)
Eddy Guerrero:(Morphing:Bhangra Attire:Mine)
The Giant:(Morphing:D Attire:Mine)
Goldberg:(Morphing:Wolfgang Attire:Mine)
DDP:(Morphing:Bhangra Attire:Mine)
Hulk Hogan:(Morphing:Cyrax Attire:Cyrax)
Hollywood Hogan:(Morphing:Cyrax Attire:Mine)
Randy Savage:(Morphing:Bhangra Attire:Mine)
Konnan:(Morphing:Mine Attire:Juvel & Karel)
Raven:(Morphing:Zurick/Redrum Attire:Mine)
Sid Vicious:(Morphing:HellHammer Attire:HellHammer)
LA Parka:(Morphing:Provodina Attire:Provodina/Mine)
Lex Luger:(Morphing:MoneySlap Attire:Mine)
Curt Hennig:(Morphing:KungFu Attire:KungFu)
Sting:(Morphing:Zurick/Mustacio Attire:Zurick/Mine/Mustacio)
Great Muta:(Morphing:Zurick/Redrum Attire:Zurick/Redrum)
Dean Malenko:(Morphing:MoneySlap Attire:Mine)
Scott Hall:(Morphing:MoneySlap Attire:Mine)

Rate/Hate :cool:[/center]

[quote name='Mustacio' post='4850739' date='Aug 26 2008, 10:42 PM']So cut the face-layers off and just use them on the attire >.>. Or put your head into and do a trimmed version of the 64 layer one.[/quote]
yeah i do that a lot. can u give me the ps3 formula then. just the attire.

[quote name='Mr.Fantastic' post='4850748' date='Aug 26 2008, 10:43 PM']How can he use 64 layers when its a ps3?Think about it.[/quote]i mean mukokushi

On the xbox most creators use the same amount of layers on the face as we have in total.

So if you don't use any face layers on the ps3 you should still be perfectly able to do an xbox attire.

All he has to do is start making the attire on the ps3, then when he runs out of layers he just has to start taking off whichever layers he think can be spared untill he's happy with the ps3 version.

It's really perfectly simple.

and "how can he use 64 layers on the ps3, think about it"

He can't.. But look at Petchy's ps3 attire, it's evident that it's perfectly possible to do the xbox attire on the ps3 if you cut off some layers.. >.<

[quote name='Mustacio' post='4850769' date='Aug 26 2008, 10:46 PM']...

On the xbox most creators use the same amount of layers on the face as we have in total.

So if you don't use any face layers on the ps3 you should still be perfectly able to do an xbox attire.

All he has to do is start making the attire on the ps3, then when he runs out of layers he just has to start taking off whichever layers he think can be spared untill he's happy with the ps3 version.

It's really perfectly simple.

and "how can he use 64 layers on the ps3, think about it"

He can't.. But look at Petchy's ps3 attire, it's evident that it's perfectly possible to do the xbox attire on the ps3 if you cut off some layers.. >.<[/quote]
i know. i tried kung fu's face with one face paint and it turned out awesome. my caws have bad rating though.

[quote name='dre-dray' post='4854163' date='Aug 27 2008, 11:55 AM']oh u jus have a new account ?
anyways nice caws man love em all[/quote]

Had To As They 'Banned' Me But After Appealing This Month They Szaid It Was Best For me To Sign Up Again As They Couldn;t Un-Ban My Old Account. Thats What My Sig Is About..

Anyway On Topic; Thanks.:cool:

[quote name='Darksider' post='4854279' date='Aug 27 2008, 12:28 PM']Nice petchy i hope your save gets alot of attention since mine didn't...Btw...If you want a Positevely Kanyon i made an AMAZING one...(All my data for my wcw save was deleted accidently)but i remember the attire...just tell me if u want it[/quote]

Well I Saw Yours And Was Like Damn! I had been working on mine before yours but hadn't previewed it yet and thought damn he might get all my viewers :P

And Ah Kool.. Will See.. :cool:

[quote name='dre-dray' post='4854274' date='Aug 27 2008, 12:28 PM']what did u get banned for?

ontopic: are u going to post the forms tht will take ages[/quote]

It Will be Released As A Save And I'll See If I Can get Someone To Type Them Out. :)

Off Topic: Supposed Multi-Accoutns But This Was Later Dismissed And Thats Why I'm back :D

[quote name='dre-dray' post='4854336' date='Aug 27 2008, 07:44 AM']who is the one below randy savage is it billy gun ?[/quote]
It tells in the first post...it's after La Parka, so that'd make it Luger....though seems young looking to me for Luger.

Archived