*Offical* SVR2009 Countdown Chat

Dolfan.

[size=4][color="#0000FF"][b][center]*Official* SVR2009 Countdown Chat[/center][/b][/color][/size]

This, is the countdown chat thread. Here you can post thoughts about the countdown that takes place in the pinned topic above. Please remember not to spam or flame as the post will be deleted.

Guest .:SM:.
[quote name='Niko Bellic' post='4845221' date='Aug 26 2008, 12:07 AM']Why did you close your other topic?[/quote]
Because we talk about it here, and the other topic is for posting what wrestler is in the countdown that day (Only Staff will post in that one :cool:)

[i]Dont you mean, [b]"*Official* SVR200[u]9[/u] Countdown Chat" :P[/b]
--> You'v edited now :( <--

I'd Cant wate for the Countdown to Start :P
I think HBK will be on first =)

Also, I cant wait to see the Divas Roster :P
Victoria, Melina, Natalya + Maria ..... Cant Wait To See Them :D :P :)
[/i]

[i]"videos, screens, and info about three new parts to the SVR franchise."[/i] [b]Ripped from the article[/b]

I think the first will either be HHH or HBK

Its HBK's first time being on the cover since WWE Survivor Series (2004) :P

I found this piece of info from wiki, don't know how true it is but, Here it is.

In an interview with IGN, senior creative manager Cory Ledesma made mention of another unnamed mode which will "be able to support a bunch more options for the players that like to have the free rein, the multiple decisions to use created elements in that mode"

So hopefully this means we will get to see the HCTP concept come back also

It starts on Sept 1. I hope to god they re did Jeff's entrance. Last year it wasnt great he did his dance only twice (once on each arm). I hope that he does his new running out of the back and does his taunt at least twice on each arm! ;)

i really think that firdst the countdown will consist of tag teams revealing two a day until there is no more tag teams left on the roster and i think ths year on the countdown they should have the tag entrance...also..tag finishers should be part of the countdown this year so i would say the countdown would go something like this
day 1- dx
day 2- miz and morrison
day 3- hawkins and ryder
day 4- jesse and festus....and so on

[quote name='!_LiTaCaNrAnA_!' post='4845240' date='Aug 26 2008, 01:10 AM'][i]Dont you mean, [b]"*Official* SVR2009 Countdown Chat" :P[/b]

I'd Cant wate for the Countdown to Start :P
I think HBK will be on first =)

Also, I cant wait to see the Divas Roster :P
Victoria, Melina, Natalya + Maria ..... Cant Wait To See Them :D :P :)
[/i][/quote]

Archived