The Terrel Owen's of the WWE.

The_Great_One

Since MVP's debut I have been expecting big things from him. I was never really his biggest fan or notihing but i alway's thought he was a great wrestler and great on the mic. But throguh all this I didn't think he was World Champion Material. Now to the point of this topic I think MVP really evovled. He turned from the mid card champion to possibly the biggest heel in the WWE. Im really impressed with MVP he's great on the mic and he's always throwing in new unique move's that jsut always keeps his matches exciting. I really think MVP is ready for a World championship and possibly become the biggest heel in he WWE. When you look at MVP has it all, A Great gimmick, unique ring attire, Awesome mic skill's, a unique intresting moveset and best of all he just has that heat that all the big heel's have. I really believe MVP is ready for a world championship.

SO what do you think? Do you think MVP is ready for a championship or should remain a high mid carder?

Pfft, as of right now, Kennedy is about as entertaining as Hogan/Jarrett at Bash at the Beach 2000, lots of hype, no following through.

He gets injured more often then Hulk Hogan, is sloppy in the ring, and hasn't had a memorable feud that he didn't screw up...overall, Kennedy is over-rated.

^^ i agree with Mazz
[quote name='Mazz' post='4838306' date='Aug 24 2008, 10:56 PM']Pfft, as of right now, Kennedy is about as entertaining as Hogan/Jarrett at Bash at the Beach 2000, lots of hype, no following through.

He gets injured more often then Hulk Hogan, is sloppy in the ring, and hasn't had a memorable feud that he [b]didn't screw up...[/b]overall, Kennedy is over-rated.[/quote]
he did, aganist the Undertaker in late 06, and to an extent his feud with HBK at the end of last year.

[quote name='Mazz' post='4838306' date='Aug 24 2008, 02:56 PM']Pfft, as of right now, Kennedy is about as entertaining as Hogan/Jarrett at Bash at the Beach 2000, lots of hype, no following through.

He gets injured more often then Hulk Hogan, is sloppy in the ring, and hasn't had a memorable feud that he didn't screw up...overall, Kennedy is over-rated.[/quote]
ohh really hes so bad do you heat the crowd reaction?? slappy in the ring.... hes better than MVP thats for sure. if hes over rated how come he doesnt have a title or a big fued??? you mean under rated dumb :censored:. BTW please give me 5 examples of him messing up a feud...and dont say McMahons son

[quote name='TheMiz' post='4838132' date='Aug 24 2008, 07:26 PM']i think others deserve a title shot more say MMMMMIISTTERRRRR KENNEDY!![/quote]
I don´t think he´s ready for a World Championship, yet. MVP could be thrown in the main event in any moment, and I know he could deliver.

[quote name='Mazz' post='4838306' date='Aug 24 2008, 07:56 PM']Pfft, as of right now, Kennedy is about as entertaining as Hogan/Jarrett at Bash at the Beach 2000, lots of hype, no following through.

He gets injured more often then Hulk Hogan, is sloppy in the ring, and hasn't had a memorable feud that he didn't screw up...overall, Kennedy is over-rated.[/quote]
I like Kennedy, and I´ll agree with you, he´s overrated, but being overrated doesn´t mean he´s bad. Michael Phelps, won 8 gold medals in the Olympics, nobody in history did that, he broke many records, yet he´s overrated by people, like he´s the greatest athlete ever.

Kennedy has a lot of potential, I´m expecting him to learn from his errors, and when he returns, he [b]earns[/b] the push I want him to have.

I personally think he has an amazing gimmick, his mic work i'll be the last to say does bore me at times, so maybe he shoud think about his face expressions at times lol.

His finisher, will looking nice, i'd rather see him use the playmaker to be honest lol.

MVP does easily have a future with WWE, but i have yet to see a feud with MVP that i have come to actually want to see more of, his one with Hardy was short-lived and boring to be honest.

BTW please give me 5 examples of him messing up a feud...and dont say McMahons son

Well I like Mr.Kennedy and all but the McMahon son gimmick pretty much looked like his big oppurtunity, that kinda would be like me (a william regal fan) saying that Regal never gets a push eventhough he was being served one with the KoR and blew it.

bak on topic maybe MVP does need more cooking but i don't know when I watched MVP VS Festus I was thinkin like wow MVP puts on a show with anyone he steps in the ring with, not saying festus is a bad wrestler but its jsut what i thought. Also he faced off with many main eventer's and world champions and put on great matches. So i kinda thought the Main event spot is where he belonged.

Send Kennedy to FCW, once he gets better in the ring he'll be ready for the main event push. He has more potential than anyone in the WWE but keeps *censored*ing up.

MVP is about ready for ME status. He should go at HHH @ No Mercy or Cyber Sunday. Not the biggest heel in the WWE though, Chris Jericho has that honor.... best heel in years.

I was hoping Kennedy and MVP could carry eachother into the ME but Kennedy got injured again so MVP is moving on and Kennedy will have to get the Dykstra treatment.

[quote name='Tony32' post='4840215' date='Aug 24 2008, 11:15 PM']Mvp looks good with Wwe championship[/quote]
You know this how?

I would put MVP in a fued with The Brian Kendrick [url="javascript:;"]
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
[/url]
assuming Kendrick doesn't win the WWE Championship Scramble
and then put him in the WWE Title picture.

[quote name='Ruger' post='4839315' date='Aug 24 2008, 09:45 PM']MVP is about ready for ME status. He should go at HHH @ No Mercy or Cyber Sunday. Not the biggest heel in the WWE though, Chris Jericho has that honor.... best heel in years.[/quote]

Hard not to be when you punch a dude's wife :huh:

I always thought it ever since their tag team feud with Undertaker and Kane a few years ago... MVP and Mr. Kennedy are the next big main eventers in the WWE. Before them it was John Cena and Batista, now its Mr. Kennedy and MVP.

In my opinion both are capable of performing in the main event. Kennedy cant help it if he gets injured, no one can. Edge has phases where he gets alot of injuries, doesn't mean he cant carry himself in the main event. Kennedy deserves the main event, and is capable of the main event. Along with MVP. MVP is probably one of the most deserving guys in the WWE right now. Forget Jeff Hardy, MVP should be the next one to step up and have a long fued with HHH over the WWE title. I would love to see a HHH/MVP feud over the title, and it really would rocket MVP into the main event scene.

I can see Kennedy and MVP both getting into the main event scene very soon, but I doubt either of them will get the World title for atleast another year, possibly even two.

And as for people saying Mr. Kennedy is sloppy in the ring, you dont know what your talking about. Tell me when was the last time he botched a move in a match. Because I dont even remember one instance of a major botch from Kennedy.

[quote name='London*' post='4842551' date='Aug 25 2008, 02:01 PM']I always thought it ever since their tag team feud with Undertaker and Kane a few years ago... MVP and Mr. Kennedy are the next big main eventers in the WWE. Before them it was John Cena and Batista, now its Mr. Kennedy and MVP.

In my opinion both are capable of performing in the main event. Kennedy cant help it if he gets injured, no one can. [b]Edge has phases where he gets alot of injuries, doesn't mean he cant carry himself in the main event.[/b] Kennedy deserves the main event, and is capable of the main event. Along with MVP. MVP is probably one of the most deserving guys in the WWE right now. Forget Jeff Hardy, MVP should be the next one to step up and have a long fued with HHH over the WWE title. I would love to see a HHH/MVP feud over the title, and it really would rocket MVP into the main event scene.

I can see Kennedy and MVP both getting into the main event scene very soon, but I doubt either of them will get the World title for atleast another year, possibly even two.

And as for people saying Mr. Kennedy is sloppy in the ring, you dont know what your talking about. Tell me when was the last time he botched a move in a match. Because I dont even remember one instance of a major botch from Kennedy.[/quote]

Maybe so, but Edge got injured in TLC's, HIAC's, Elimination Chambers etc, when Kennedy gets hurt walking down the street >.<

kennedy must win the royal rumble 2009,so it would giv ehim bigger push and then he really will be great for a worlsd title,im mean he deserves it right now but if he win the rr it would better,dont forget he won the mitb from there he was getting better in my opinion or from the feud with taker

[quote name='Hellblazer14DMN' post='4843744' date='Aug 25 2008, 05:10 PM']kennedy must win the royal rumble 2009,so it would giv ehim bigger push and then he really will be great for a worlsd title,im mean he deserves it right now but if he win the rr it would better,dont forget he won the mitb from there he was getting better in my opinion or from the feud with taker[/quote]

Kennedy is unreliable (thats the word I have been searching for!). He won MITB and blew that (technically it was his doctor, but whatever), blew being McMahon's son, so whos saying that he won't blow his next big opportunity?

[quote name='Mazz' post='4843610' date='Aug 25 2008, 08:55 PM'][quote name='London*' post='4842551' date='Aug 25 2008, 02:01 PM']I always thought it ever since their tag team feud with Undertaker and Kane a few years ago... MVP and Mr. Kennedy are the next big main eventers in the WWE. Before them it was John Cena and Batista, now its Mr. Kennedy and MVP.

In my opinion both are capable of performing in the main event. Kennedy cant help it if he gets injured, no one can. [b]Edge has phases where he gets alot of injuries, doesn't mean he cant carry himself in the main event.[/b] Kennedy deserves the main event, and is capable of the main event. Along with MVP. MVP is probably one of the most deserving guys in the WWE right now. Forget Jeff Hardy, MVP should be the next one to step up and have a long fued with HHH over the WWE title. I would love to see a HHH/MVP feud over the title, and it really would rocket MVP into the main event scene.

And as for people saying Mr. Kennedy is sloppy in the ring, you dont know what your talking about. Tell me when was the last time he botched a move in a match. Because I dont even remember one instance of a major botch from Kennedy.[/quote]

Maybe so, but Edge got injured in TLC's, HIAC's, Elimination Chambers etc, when Kennedy gets hurt walking down the street >.<
[/quote]

What Im saying is, some people just get injured easier than others. Edge hasn't always been injured in TLC matches, Hell In A Cell matches or Elimination Chamber matches. Most of Edge's major injuries have happened in normal one on one matches. And Randy Orton. He has suffered a lot of injuries over the years, in regular singles matches. He's still a main eventer. And even Rey Mysterio, for that matter.

Basically it isn't Kennedy's fault if he gets injured. He may come back from this injury and then never suffer another inury for the rest of his career, you just dont know. You cant predict things like that, which is why someone shouldn't be held back from getting a push just because they're been injured a few times.

Archived