AIRDUDE'S 5 MARVEL SAVE

airdude5

First of all.... I would like to make clear to everyone that I was the first one who posted this save.......and it's a little bit more of a coincidence that delta.n9ne's save looks a lot like my save (in the marvel characters part) that I posted on the save message board on Jul 21 2006, 07:46 PM ...... anyway..... I want to make this clear so that everyone knows that I posted this save first and that I'm not stealing anyone's idea......... thanks guys........now with the save............btw....sorry delta.n9 I meant no harm and offense It's just that there to many people out there that like jumping into conclusions and flaming....

hi guys I making a bunch of saves that includes many of other people caws and mine caws of course...... here is the pic for save 1.... wich is a MARVEL COMICS SAVE, as you can see in this pic.....
[url="http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=m...lcollagebq4.jpg"]http://img233.imageshack.us/my.php?image=m...lcollagebq4.jpg[/url]

THANKS A LOT TO KEMPY FOR TAKING THE PICS .......... MY # 1 FRIEND AND A GREAT FATHER
********************************************************************************

01.The hulk (by me airdude5)
02.Spiderman (by crossover with modifications by me airdude5)
03.The Punisher (******ck you made the skull and I Airdude5 made the rest)
04.Daredevil (by 5ektorwith modificatiosn made by Airdude5)
05.Submariner (by 5ektorwith modificatiosn made by Airdude5)
06.Captain America (created by Airdude5)
07.Thor (by 5ektorwith modificatiosn made by Airdude5)
08.Ironman (by 5ektorwith modificatiosn made by Airdude5)
09.Hawkeye (by 5ektorwith modificatiosn made by Airdude5)
10.Vision (by 5ektorwith modificatiosn made by Airdude5)
11.Mr. Fantastic (by 5ektorwith modificatiosn made by Airdude5)
12.Sue Storm (by me airdude5)
13.The human torch(by 5ektorwith modificatiosn made by Airdude5)
14.The thing ( created by the sirvatian preacher pycho sam with small modifications made by Airdude5)
15.Cyclops (by Dezz with modifications made by Airdude5)
16.Wolverine (created by Airdude5)
17.Gambit (by asukru with modificatiosn made by Airdude5)
18.Colossus (couldn't get the name.....sorry...with modificatiosn made by Airdude5)
19.Iceman (by 5ektorwith modificatiosn made by Airdude5)
20.Nightcrawler (by 5ektorwith modificatiosn made by Airdude5)
21.Beast (it's a mix of 5ektor's beast and TNA4life's beast and with modificatiosn made by Airdude5)
22.Psylocke (by willowthechanneler with modifications made by airdude5)
23.Magneto (by 5ektorwith modificatiosn made by Airdude5)
24.Sabertooth (by 5ektorwith modificatiosn made by Airdude5)
25.Apocalypse (by 5ektorwith modificatiosn made by Airdude5)
26.Archangel (by 5ektorwith modificatiosn made by Airdude5)
27.Dr. Doom (by 5ektorwith modificatiosn made by Airdude5)
28.Thanos (by crossover with modifications by me airdude5)
29.Venom (couldn't get the name.....sorry...with modificatiosn made by Airdude5)
30.Carnage (by crossover with modifications by me airdude5)

********************************************************************************

Ok.......everyone of this caws has an original movesets and original entrances....made by me airdude5

There is also in this save custom belts......such as: Street fighter title, MK title, King of fighter title, etc. just to name a few....

The save has everything unlocked including jake the snake roberts....

oh.....one more thing I have a good news and a bad news.....the good news is.....here is the link for the save

[url="http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...C235F0D1312EF35"]http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...C235F0D1312EF35[/url]

the bad news is that I work almost 14 hours a day and I'm really tired to post formulas.....but I request that someone kind enough (because I know it is not an easy task) to write down my caws and post them so we can share it with our fellow gamers that don't have save devices.... Thanks in advanced and please enjoy the save!!!

one more thing...I know this is not the save board.....but it applies to this board.......because I have requested for formulas and someone will post the formulas in this thread....so please.....don't move this topic mr. moderator....

thanks in advanced...

PS CAN THE ADMINISTRATOR OF THIS PAGE PUT MY SAVE IN THE ARCHIVES. YOU HAVE MY PERMISSION.... THANKS IN ADVANCED

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived