Jake the Snake question

spawn_syxx9

So I have been looking around cheat places and I have only seen in two places that you can unlock this character without doing the PSP thing by finishing one year as GM mode and then draft him but I do not see how that is possible. Is this true?
If so how do you do it?

• 5 months later...
[quote name='spawn_syxx9' post='4792882' date='Aug 17 2008, 05:34 AM']So I have been looking around cheat places and I have only seen in two places that you can unlock this character without doing the PSP thing by finishing one year as GM mode and then draft him but I do not see how that is possible. Is this true?
If so how do you do it?[/quote]
No for god sakes don't try that! I did it twice and it doesn't work. Theres no cheat to get him the only way apart from psp is to get action replay max or game shark. Thats what I did, you get him, his music, his moves everything. Its worth the money.

[quote name='nutjow' post='4842020' date='Aug 25 2008, 03:54 PM']with the psp or just download someones save with it unlocked or use a cheat device like ar max[/quote]

Look [url="http://www.code-x.ws/code/svr06/"]here[/url] for yor cheat device. It is the only way to unlock him without the PSP.

• 3 months later...

Archived