A Second TNA Game, Kurt Angle Really Busted Open & More

Trademark

[b]A Second TNA Game, Kurt Angle Really Busted Open & More[/b]
[b]Credit:[/b] PWMania.com

[i]- Midway Games have already started initial work on a second TNA Impact video game, including motion capture with a few wrestlers.

- For those that didn't pay close attention, Kurt Angle was actually busted open hardway on Impact when his head clipped the ladder's hinge.

- Congratulations go out to Petey Williams who got married on Friday.

-- [url="javascript:;"]
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
[/url]
Rapper Ice-T was a no-show at last night's Hard Justice pay-per-view. One TNA source is saying that travel issues prevented him from attending the event.
[/i]

[quote name='Trademark' post='4760239' date='Aug 11 2008, 12:45 PM'][b]A Second TNA Game, Kurt Angle Really Busted Open & More[/b]
[b]Credit:[/b] PWMania.com

[i]- Midway Games have already started initial work on a second TNA Impact video game, including motion capture with a few wrestlers.

- [b]For those that didn't pay close attention, Kurt Angle was actually busted open hardway on Impact when his head clipped the ladder's hinge.[/b]

- Congratulations go out to Petey Williams who got married on Friday.

-- [url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
Rapper Ice-T was a no-show at last night's Hard Justice pay-per-view. One TNA source is saying that travel issues prevented him from attending the event.
[/i][/quote]

Yeah, that did look pretty real.

[quote name='Trademark' post='4760239' date='Aug 11 2008, 12:45 PM'][url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
[/quote]

[url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
Ya, Ice-T blew off TNA to party onstage at the final concert of the Gathering of the Juggalos.

[quote name='Juggalobrink' post='4760881' date='Aug 11 2008, 01:56 PM'][quote name='Trademark' post='4760239' date='Aug 11 2008, 12:45 PM'][url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
[/quote]

[url="javascript:;"]
[/url]
Ya, Ice-T blew off TNA to party onstage at the final concert of the Gathering of the Juggalos.

[/quote]

indeed fam lol. and ive missed tna for a few weeks so im not quite sure what ya'll are talkin about, can someone show me this hit?

[quote name='King Piccolo' post='4763548' date='Aug 11 2008, 10:35 PM'][quote]- Midway Games have already started initial work on a second TNA Impact video game, including motion capture with a few wrestlers.[/quote]

it took them 3 years to make the first one, and now they start on the 2nd one, 2011 here they come.
[/quote]

^^ That's only because people were leaving TNA at the time, They couldn't have Jeff Hardy & Monty Brown and others in the game so they had to completely remove all the contents of those superstars.

I don't think that much people will be leaving TNA next year. Besides we already knew they were working on this game
Kurt Angle leaked that like.... 4 or 5 months ago.

Archived