FlamedLiquid Presents: Harley Quinn

FlamedLiquid

Probally wont be posting the form for this one. Design placement would be really complicated to describe. Used all 64 layers though. if you like it, cool. If not, oh well. Just felt like attempting to make a caw of her.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/FlamedLiquid/SD%20Vs%20RAW%20208%20CAWs/HarleyQuinn4.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/FlamedLiquid/SD%20Vs%20RAW%20208%20CAWs/HarleyQuinn1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/FlamedLiquid/SD%20Vs%20RAW%20208%20CAWs/HarleyQuinn3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v486/FlamedLiquid/SD%20Vs%20RAW%20208%20CAWs/HarleyQuinn2.jpg[/img]

[quote name='The Hate' post='4753480' date='Aug 10 2008, 09:16 AM']And for the people who don't know who this is, its Jokers wife/girlfriend.[/quote]

yes and no, Harley Quinn always loves Joker (her Mr.J), Joker on the other hand at first likes her but even he gets annoyed at her lol. He keeps her around cause on occasion he finds her useful, aside from that he has tried to kill her more then once lol....and that was comic nerd moment of the day

I know that lol but in one eppisode if I recall correctly they had a wedding but it didn't work out becuase you can guess why but anyway, if it were possible to turn the horns upside down and be able to color half of the hat red this wold be great.

[quote name='The Hate' post='4755941' date='Aug 10 2008, 05:42 PM']I know that lol but in one eppisode if I recall correctly they had a wedding but it didn't work out becuase you can guess why but anyway, if it were possible to turn the horns upside down and be able to color half of the hat red this wold be great.[/quote]

yea I remember that one lol, also in the Batman Beyond movie (return of the Joker) in a flash back Joker and Harley kidnapped Robin so they could start a family lol

meh, not possible. I used a shaved haircut like I did on my catwoman for part of the hat, than used designs for the rest. its either all red or all black. They have upside down horns but there much thicker, like bull's horns. Think hat would look kinda odd.

[quote name='JosephCAW' post='4762051' date='Aug 11 2008, 11:03 PM'][quote name='Яandom Villian' post='4761859' date='Aug 11 2008, 05:34 PM']The Batman Animated Series Box set if so where did you get I want to get all of them.[/quote]

I just added the full set on our site ;)
[/quote]
You mind linking it and sorry everyone for being so off topic.

I know she doesnt have the lines on the sides of her mouth, but theres only like 2 lip options under facepaint. I cant color her lips because I have facepaint over them.

:(

You can buy the sets at Best Buy. I bought them when they were on sale for $17.99 each a few weeks ago. But yah Joseph also uploaded them on The CAWSpiracy.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='FlamedLiquid' post='4754985' date='Aug 10 2008, 01:48 PM']Yah, I'm kinda bummed on that too. These were the best horns to use.[/quote]
hey flamed this is your buddy thor talking at you first of all how have you been secondly you might want to remove the tna stuff off your site for the time being why because is just talked to gamestop a couple of weeks back and they just got an e-mail form midway themselves and in said e-mail they told gamestop that the tna game will not be ready this year the new date for it is may 13th of 09 but here is the weird part all the other gamestops didn't get the e-mail for the date change so they still have it at september of this year so if you see on the computer sept. of this year it isn't going to happen because midway is still working on it! your friend thor!

[quote name='td34x' post='4858659' date='Aug 27 2008, 06:16 PM'][quote name='FlamedLiquid' post='4754985' date='Aug 10 2008, 01:48 PM']Yah, I'm kinda bummed on that too. These were the best horns to use.[/quote]
hey flamed this is your buddy thor talking at you first of all how have you been secondly you might want to remove the tna stuff off your site for the time being why because is just talked to gamestop a couple of weeks back and they just got an e-mail form midway themselves and in said e-mail they told gamestop that the tna game will not be ready this year the new date for it is may 13th of 09 but here is the weird part all the other gamestops didn't get the e-mail for the date change so they still have it at september of this year so if you see on the computer sept. of this year it isn't going to happen because midway is still working on it! your friend thor!
[/quote]
Sorry, but i've gotta call BS on a second delay of the game. They wouldn't wait until a week and a half before the game's slated for release to say its not done/

[quote name='RavenRose' post='4862548' date='Aug 28 2008, 12:10 PM']i like it, hopefully the 2009 game will allow more accurate fantasy custom designs and stuff[/quote]

Yah, I'm hoping that as well. Get rid of the crotch and boob blurs and and a lot of new and useful caw items.

Archived