..A response to the "are they in" topics.

Yeti Monsoon

..I think I speak for many people when I say that the "are they in" topics need to stop. I mean, I understand that you want to know who's/who's not in--heck, so do I--but the fact of the matter since this game was announced, there have only been THREE confirmed characters in this game: Andre The Giant, Hulk Hogan, and Bobby Heenan. There have been a few hints to other characters in the game, but other than those three, no one else has been confirmed by THQ/Yukes... SO before the 8,000th person asks if Goldberg, Razor Ramoan, Bam Bam Bigelow, among others... are in, let me assure you that no one on this board KNOWS! So there is no need in asking! I'm not trying to be mean, but please, for the sake of this board not being flooded with unneccessarry topics.. Freakin' stop!

..Tu compadre,
Bagels

[quote name='BagelsisthebesT' post='4732417' date='Aug 6 2008, 09:40 PM']..I think I speak for many people when I say that the "are they in" topics need to stop. I mean, I understand that you want to know who's/who's not in--heck, so do I--but the fact of the matter since this game was announced, there have only been THREE confirmed characters in this game: Andre The Giant, Hulk Hogan, and Bobby Heenan. There have been a few hints to other characters in the game, but other than those three, no one else has been confirmed by THQ/Yukes... SO before the 8,000th person asks if Goldberg, Razor Ramoan, Bam Bam Bigelow, among others... are in, let me assure you that no one on this board KNOWS! So there is no need in asking! I'm not trying to be mean, but please, for the sake of this board not being flooded with unneccessarry topics.. Freakin' stop!

..Tu compadre,
Bagels[/quote]

I fully agree with you.

Archived