NWA 1989-The One Year Era

Bilskie

[b]Hello all I trust all of you who downloaded my History of the NWA Mega Save are enjoying them. However, if you all recall, the last save on that MegaSave was Early '89 featuring Clash 5 and ChiTown Rumble 89. Well I'm here to tell you there is alot more to come!!
As we all remember, 1989 in the NWA was a HUGE year; alot happened that year...from January until May there was the Flair/Steamboat program. Shortly thereafter, Terry Funk made his presence felt in a BIG way just minutes after the Flair/Stemaboat program ended. The Flair/Funk saga took us litterally from May until November of 89.

The supporting cast was big that year as well...we see the first appearences of Great Muta, Scott Steiner, Sid Vicious, the Samoan Swat Team, Ranger Ross, and Flyin Brian Pillman.

Point is, much like the 12 saves of the last mega save, 1989 will be on that large scale as well. So here is a [i]tenative[/i] list of future NWA 1989-The One Year Era Saves...

Vol 1-Featuring Clash 5/ChiTown Rumble'89 already released-part of the NWA Mega Save

Vol 2- featuring Clash of the Champions 6
Vol 3- featuring WrestleWar 89
Vol 4- Clash 7/The Great American Bash 1989
Vol 5- featuring Clash of the Champions 8-Fall Brawl'89
Vol 6- featuring Halloween Havoc '89
Vol 7- featuring Clash of the Champions 9-New York Knock-Out
Vol 8- featuring Starrcade 89

Thats the tenative list of the order I plan on releasing NWA 1989. If there are any changes I will post them, but thats the order. I DO NOT have a release date as of yet, when I know you will know.

Thanks [/b]

[quote name='Bilskie' post='4698725' date='Aug 3 2008, 09:55 AM'][b]Hello all I trust all of you who downloaded my History of the NWA Mega Save are enjoying them. However, if you all recall, the last save on that MegaSave was Early '89 featuring Clash 5 and ChiTown Rumble 89. Well I'm here to tell you there is alot more to come!!
As we all remember, 1989 in the NWA was a HUGE year; alot happened that year...from January until May there was the Flair/Steamboat program. Shortly thereafter, Terry Funk made his presence felt in a BIG way just minutes after the Flair/Stemaboat program ended. The Flair/Funk saga took us litterally from May until November of 89.

The supporting cast was big that year as well...we see the first appearences of Great Muta, Scott Steiner, Sid Vicious, the Samoan Swat Team, Ranger Ross, and Flyin Brian Pillman.

Point is, much like the 12 saves of the last mega save, 1989 will be on that large scale as well. So here is a [i]tenative[/i] list of future NWA 1989-The One Year Era Saves...

Vol 1-Featuring Clash 5/ChiTown Rumble'89 already released-part of the NWA Mega Save

Thats the tenative list of the order I plan on releasing NWA 1989. If there are any changes I will post them, but thats the order. I DO NOT have a release date as of yet, when I know you will know.

Thanks [/b][/quote]

I can't wait for these saves. I haven't seen a Ranger Ross caw since the days of SYM.

• 2 months later...
[quote name='Bilskie' post='4698725' date='Aug 3 2008, 09:55 AM'][b]Hello all I trust all of you who downloaded my History of the NWA Mega Save are enjoying them. However, if you all recall, the last save on that MegaSave was Early '89 featuring Clash 5 and ChiTown Rumble 89. Well I'm here to tell you there is alot more to come!!

Thanks [/b][/quote]

How are the saves coming along?

• 4 weeks later...

Archived