-- ever face again?

Dess.

[center][color="hotpink"][b][size=1]Call me stupid, dumb, whatever you choose, but i would really like to see randyKEITHorton turn face. Make him feud with someone on a lower title or even make him face but feud with the future WWE Champion. I think it would be best for WWE to turn him face. Plus hes sooo much cuter as a face. <3[/b][/center][/size][/color]

Orton is a horrible face to be honest, when he was a face, there was no depth, no excitment, he was a boring as wood.

As a heel however, he sets the character, the objective, the promo and it all falls in. Face it, Randy Orton is made for a heel character.

i would like to see orton face again bt i want undertaker and hhh heel again, that would be much better

[quote name='- RKO' post='4697399' date='Aug 3 2008, 12:59 AM']This is why I despise girl fans. It's all about the looks, 0 about the wrestling skills.
*sighs*[/quote]
lol
i for myself love girl fans one of them is my beautiful girlfriend

His cocky, erragant persona doesn't work well with a face persona too I would imagine. Besides, I liked the heel Orton way more than the face Orton from back in the days of his first championship win.

I hope he never turns face ever. Hes an amazing heel and generates a ton of heat it would be stupid to turn him face now

[quote name='- RKO' post='4697399' date='Aug 2 2008, 08:59 PM']This is why I despise girl fans. It's all about the looks, 0 about the wrestling skills.
*sighs*[/quote]

Yup :fedup:

Archived