-- possibly good storylines?

Dess.

[center][size=1][color="hotpink"][b]Mmk, so im like watching my favorite WWE DvD, Survivor Series 2004, and like, some possible storylines appeared in my head.

-- OH MY GAWD! THEM AGAIN?
So your superstar, mine would be Randall Keith Orton, and Hunter Helmsley, Ric Flair, David Batista would all reform together to bring back Evolution. Welll basically, who ever you choose, gets turned on, and you have to try to find and make friends to help you take Evolution out. Whether you have to fight for the respect, or help superstars out, if you dont make friends your screwed.

-- ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!
So your a diva, and for me it would be Candice Michelle, and your teamed up with say, uhm Mickie James. Well during a tag team match, you and your friend get into it, and she decides she hates your guts. You get tagged in, and after being beat on for awhile, you go to tag your partner, but she drops off, and suddenly, a returning diva makes the save. That would be fun.

More will come, but just two ideas i thought of. What do you think? Rate slash hate. Give me the details babehhhs. (:[/b][/center][/size][/color]

Archived