Mr. USA Tony Atlas

[quote name='american dream' post='4659635' date='Jul 27 2008, 03:39 PM']I hope he get in just on the fact that him & Rocky were the 1st black tag team to win the belts... but I doubt he'll make it in, but we can just create him.... atleast I will.[/quote]
In my book he is an important figure in wrestling, along with Johnson! Plus atlas has heart and I respect him because he sends a postive messege, and fought poverty going up. How much more does he have to do? Other then main event at wrestlemania? Which I understand the reason. That is rare anymore for anyone to be like that. I know its a Legends of Wrestlemania, but how much longer will guys like atlas and others who should be in a legends game wait? Thanks for your replys! And take this reasoning! :chair: LOL

He's deserving to be in, but there is to much politicing today in wrestling, IMO... as long as they have the Military Press Slam, the Full Nelson, an american flag pattern, or red tights & white boots, he's gonna be in the game.... by me creating him.

Archived