HHH king of kings t-shirt

R0B

[img]http://i35.tinypic.com/2v2fr5e.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i37.tinypic.com/33jp81w.jpg[/img]
by the way his t-shirt has NO ice blue on it, it is just my camera

[quote name='GTS Swanton' post='4650867' date='Jul 26 2008, 10:36 AM']looks ok but the second pic has been removed for some reason[/quote]
i have got it wrkin now

exactly what warborg said start over use dif. designs for skulls and for hair dont know bout the hhh logo(i mean how your gonna create cos you still have the rest of his attire to make

[quote name='OneManDynasty' post='4652632' date='Jul 26 2008, 06:00 PM']doesnt look bad at all man !!! good start on this[/quote]
thnx
i think its okay to sa i didnt have a ref

what you didnt have a ref you have a ref pic look at the post of Sandman! there is the best ref pic you can have man !!! try to make it better but its a solid caw at the moment

[quote name='The Sandman!â„¢' post='4663832' date='Jul 28 2008, 04:43 PM']i think he mans he didnt have a ref when he was making it, but now hes got one it'll be easier. keep going Calzaghe![/quote]
ahh ok thanks i didnt understand it ... joe keep up the good work !!!

hit the nail right on the head
iv already started updating it, but it is SSSSOOOOOOO hard with only 23 layers for the attire

[quote name='joe calzaghe' post='4663850' date='Jul 28 2008, 04:47 PM'][quote name='OneManDynasty' post='4663792' date='Jul 28 2008, 04:33 PM']what you didnt have a ref you have a ref pic look at the post of Sandman! there is the best ref pic you can have man !!! try to make it better but its a solid caw at the moment[/quote]
i dont think u understand me

when i made it i didn't have a ref

iv already started updating it now that i do, but it is SSSSOOOOOOO hard with only 23 layers for the attire!
[/quote]
yeah yeah now i understand it sorry !!! ... keep up the great work on this .. cant wait for an update joe

[quote name='OneManDynasty' post='4663860' date='Jul 28 2008, 04:48 PM'][quote name='joe calzaghe' post='4663850' date='Jul 28 2008, 04:47 PM'][quote name='OneManDynasty' post='4663792' date='Jul 28 2008, 04:33 PM']what you didnt have a ref you have a ref pic look at the post of Sandman! there is the best ref pic you can have man !!! try to make it better but its a solid caw at the moment[/quote]
i dont think u understand me

when i made it i didn't have a ref

iv already started updating it now that i do, but it is SSSSOOOOOOO hard with only 23 layers for the attire!
[/quote]
yeah yeah now i understand it sorry !!! ... keep up the great work on this .. cant wait for an update joe
[/quote]
so far iv changed colours and am trying to make chest area but like i said "it is SSSSOOOOOOO hard with only 23 layers for the attire"

Archived