Chief Jay Strongbow
Afa
Sika
Ken Patera
Mr. Fuji
Mr. Saito
Tony Garea
Andre the Giant (old school)

if anybody has a good one of these it would be much appreciated. This save will take a couple weeks at least.

Other possible replacements:

Moondog Rex
Ivan Koloff
Jules Strongbow

I have a Patera and old school Andre. I DID NOT create either one but I do not remember who did. the Patera is from a save from 1987 WWF. Andre I do not remember where it came from. Please remember I am not taking credit for the creations.

If you need me to send you the save just let me know, I'm not sure I know how but I will give it a shot

thanks bro'. I will work on this save more Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. That should put me in good shape to finish a week from Tuesday.

If anybody has any cards from this area they want in the created PPV just post them in this thread and I will make them. Specify match type if it is a specialty match. I can't find a lot of cards online pre 85 so if somebody knows a link to a site that has them that would help as well.

[quote name='billwagon' post='4648249' date='Jul 25 2008, 07:44 PM']thanks bro'. I will work on this save more Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. That should put me in good shape to finish a week from Tuesday.

If anybody has any cards from this area they want in the created PPV just post them in this thread and I will make them. Specify match type if it is a specialty match. I can't find a lot of cards online pre 85 so if somebody knows a link to a site that has them that would help as well.[/quote]

[url="http://www.thehistoryofwwe.com/"]http://www.thehistoryofwwe.com/[/url]

This site is a great reference for WWE, WCW and ECW results.

Thank you very much. I am not sure what to do now though. After looking at that fantastic site I have enough info to start going year by year at least back to 1980 or so. I don't have enough video to make some of the wrestlers from the late 70's.

I have already started the 1975 to 1984 save and I might make some changes. Thank you BMTCS for that save with Andre. That helps a lot.

• 2 weeks later...
finished Strongbow. Almost done Afa and Sika. Haven't started Garea. Might replace him for somebody else.

I think I might try a Lou Albano that has both Wrestling and Manager Attires instead of Garea. Any reactions to that?

Or perhaps I will do a Gorilla Monsoon.

[quote name='billwagon' post='4731502' date='Aug 6 2008, 06:10 PM']finished Strongbow. Almost done Afa and Sika. Haven't started Garea. Might replace him for somebody else.

I think I might try a Lou Albano that has both Wrestling and Manager Attires instead of Garea. Any reactions to that?

Or perhaps I will do a Gorilla Monsoon.[/quote]

I vote for Lou Albano.

• 2 weeks later...
Almost done but I thought I would confess that it is on hold for at least a week or two while I play through a couple seasons of the new Madden.

I lost to the Patriots 16-15 last night in week two (I'm the Jets). I scored the go ahead touchdown to make it 15-10 with 1:01 left and they went no huddle all the way down the field and then I still thought I won when their fourth and goal was ruled incomplete. The booth reviewed the play and said his feet were inbounds. The went for a two point conversion to try to go up by three but didn't get it. I had 7 seconds left which was a meaningless kickoff return and then an intercepted hail mairy that only made it to there 30.

I am definately playing through the season when I get out of work until the rematch whatever week of the season that is. I am still pissed this morning.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='billwagon' post='4898927' date='Sep 2 2008, 09:50 PM']I just completed my new WWE save and in a few days I will go back and finish this save. I am almost done. I really just need to work on Afa and Sika more.[/quote]
Can't wait for the save thanks

• 2 weeks later...
I apologize for the delays on this save. Me men's league baseball season ends tomorrow one way or the other. We are in the championship game so I will be either really happy or really pissed by tomorrrow night. I batted .426 this year but that was only good for third best on the team. Our team website is bouldergreensox.tripod.com if anybody is bored. My real name is actually Chris Hackett not Bill Wagon for anybody who cares. Bill Wagon is actually a bad inside joke from the high school years that still makes me laugh.

I promise to finish this save once and for all by next Tuesday at the latest. So the latest possible date is September 23 but hopefully it will be September 16th. Tuesdays are my off days so I get the most done on saves.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived