ok ECW

The_Great_One

Right now ECW has close to no wrestlers fun to watch. Don't you think its time to give some one thats been there since the 1st ECW (WWECW) show a push? Im talkin about Ellijah Burke, most people know hes a talented wrestler in the ring with really impresive mic skills, he can definatly take over ECW and become a top heel. Im not even saying ECW title right now im just talkin about to get atleast in a feud with someone like morrison or even tommy dreamer. Burke has too much talented to be doing nothing while they have Mark Henry as champ and a bunch of filler matches.

Also what about stevie Richards they was giving him a little push after he had his surgery but i guess that ended fast lol. I think stevie could put on really good matches and should be on tv a little more.

Cmon ECW start pushing some of your unused talent!

Elijah Burke's getting a gimmick change, I have no idea when he'll be back. I have no idea what's up with Richards, he got a major push in his return to ECW and even got in to the main event and people loved him. Now I see him jobbing again and it dissapoints me. Honestly, I think I speak for everyone when I say no one wants to see Atlas Ortiz or Braiden Walker in ECW. Again, who they started with are going to get them places, they just use them in all the wrong ways. (Evan Bourne's an exception to the newbie rule :))

[quote name='The_Great_One' post='4636537' date='Jul 24 2008, 03:58 AM']Right now ECW has close to no wrestlers fun to watch.[/quote]

Mark Henry
Tommy Dreamer
Chavo Guerrero
Elijah Burke
Stevie Richards
John Morrison
Matt Hardy
The Miz
Finlay
Big Daddy V
Evan Bourne
Mike Knox
Armando Estrada
Super Crazy
Nunzio

Those are who I enjoy on ECW, close to none my ass, that's almost the entire roster I like watching on the show

[quote name='The_Great_One' post='4636537' date='Jul 24 2008, 02:58 AM'][b]Right now ECW has close to no wrestlers fun to watch.[/b] Don't you think its time to give some one thats been there since the 1st ECW (WWECW) show a push? Im talkin about Ellijah Burke, most people know hes a talented wrestler in the ring with really impresive mic skills, he can definatly take over ECW and become a top heel. Im not even saying ECW title right now im just talkin about to get atleast in a feud with someone like morrison or even tommy dreamer. Burke has too much talented to be doing nothing while they have Mark Henry as champ and a bunch of filler matches.

Also what about stevie Richards they was giving him a little push after he had his surgery but i guess that ended fast lol. I think stevie could put on really good matches and should be on tv a little more.

Cmon ECW start pushing some of your unused talent![/quote]

Are you *censored*ing kidding me? Have you even [i]watched [/i]ECW lately?! Elijah is very talented, and once he gets back from his gimmick change im sure hell get a big push. Henry as champ, IMO, is great. He was long overdue for a title reign and I think hes doing a great job. Plus, you got a whole roster full of talented guys who are very exciting to watch and get the time they deserve, for the most part. Seriously, I dont know what ECW youve been watching lately, but it certainly isnt the right one... =\

[quote name='Dazz' post='4636655' date='Jul 24 2008, 03:16 AM'][quote name='The_Great_One' post='4636537' date='Jul 24 2008, 03:58 AM']Right now ECW has close to no wrestlers fun to watch.[/quote]

Mark Henry
Tommy Dreamer
Chavo Guerrero
Elijah Burke
Stevie Richards
John Morrison
Matt Hardy
The Miz
Finlay
Big Daddy V
Evan Bourne
Mike Knox
Armando Estrada
Super Crazy
Nunzio

Those are who I enjoy on ECW, close to none my ass, that's almost the entire roster I like watching on the show
[/quote]

Pretty much took the words out of my mouth.
I'm sorry, but this thread is useless, because half of the things you've said are wrong. How can you say there are no entertaining stars? I myself happen to find ECW as my favourite show out of the 3, look at the main event from this past weeks ECW, how the hell can you tell me thats not exciting? There's nothing wrong with ECW, apart from people bitching at them to fix things that don't need to be fixed TBH...

elijah is one of my faves but sadly isn't used
bourne does some nice matches this far
i like walker(don't know why)
mark henry is a great champion
colin's turn angle could change things up
if thorn returns i will mark outt because he is that damn good
ortiz looks like a fun gimmick
and damn they have chavo and the better hardy (two of my alltime faves)
miz and morisson are improving in every match
the originals are always fun to watch(dreamer, richards, nunzio, s crazy)

at the end of the day i have to say that ecw is the best brand of the entire wwe

[quote name='Dazz' post='4636655' date='Jul 24 2008, 04:16 AM'][quote name='The_Great_One' post='4636537' date='Jul 24 2008, 03:58 AM']Right now ECW has close to no wrestlers fun to watch.[/quote]

Mark Henry
Tommy Dreamer
Chavo Guerrero
Elijah Burke
Stevie Richards
John Morrison
Matt Hardy
The Miz
Finlay
Big Daddy V
Evan Bourne
Mike Knox
Armando Estrada
Super Crazy
Nunzio

[/quote]
Couldn't have put it better myself. Well, I'd replace Henry and V (who's actually on Smackdown rather than ECW) with Chris Harris (He'll come good eventually, just watch) and Colin Delaney, but that's beside the point. The point is that almost everyone on the roster brings something interesting to the table, and if you think ECW's boring, or has no fun/exciting wrestlers left, watch this week's main event. And start watching Sydal.

^

Well, Colin so far hasn't impressed me yet and I was never an AMW fan to begin with so I'm waiting to see what they can do in ECW without having short generic matches and such but your point is well made.

I actually like that there are only 2 to 3 matches per week anyway since that's pretty much what we used to get in the hour long shows of the original ECW along with a bunch of promos hyping up matches or feuds.

Archived